[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we fix vidyakino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

how do we fix vidyakino?
>>
Admit it /tv/, this movie was comfy
>>
>don't play video games because duh
>watch assassin's creed because fassbender was in it
>hmm not bad if only they didn't have this magic dream machine crap that took place in the current day and age, they obviously fucked with the source material to modernize it
>look it up
>it's in the games
video games are a joke
>>
>he didn't like prince of persia

admittedly the end was shite but it was a good ride
>>
>>81495300
i agree i liked the movie but there were some flaws and the climax could have been done a bit better
>>
File: gemma-arterton 76tt79g.jpg (385KB, 845x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gemma-arterton 76tt79g.jpg
385KB, 845x1000px
With a good script for fucking once. Prince of Persia was good though-
>>
>>81495268
To be fair that's almost unanimously agreed to be the worst part of the games too. I don't understand why they just didn't do some sort of historical adventure series and felt compelled to add a pseudo time traveling aspect
>>
The first Dead Rising movie is better than it has any right to be.
Shame about the second one and the game they were prequels to. Such is the fate of series handed to leafs.
>>
>>81495155
no need to admit it this movie is comfy as fuck i actually need to DL it and give it another re-watch
>>
Screen cap this:
The MGS movies will be 10/10 kino and beloved film series for all time
>>
File: 1470813007980.jpg (20KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470813007980.jpg
20KB, 333x333px
>>81495939
>>
>>81495939
nope it wont lel
>>
File: Terrible_Max_Payne.jpg (59KB, 299x399px) Image search: [Google]
Terrible_Max_Payne.jpg
59KB, 299x399px
we stick to the fucking source material
>>
>>81494278
Leave it to Sony and Kojima. All of their games are interactive movies now.
>>
>>81494278
just don't make it. it makes for terrible movie material because good writers don't make videogames, no interaction defeats the purpose of video games, and even if you could get past the last point and somehow had a videogame with a good story, you still would have to condense a 20+ hour game into a 2 hour movie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.