[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some movies like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what are some movies like this?
>>
why the fuck are their no reply's to this thread
>>
>>81495731

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jobfvKVBT4E
>>
>>81495731
Because there are no movies like this.
This is a one shot kinda thing. Every now and then someone puts something out into the world that is just pure unfiltered truth. And because of any number of reasons it goes unnoticed by the powers that be until it's to late. And the truth is already right there in plane view and nobody can do a damn thing to stop it. But you can guaran-damn-tee they ain't gonna let it happen again. They're out there ready to cut the throat of anyone that even tries to make something like this again. Just me telling you is risking my own life, but you deserve to know. Don't let them keep you blind to it, brother.
>>
Dawn of the Dead. They both have a somewhat similar message
>>
>>81494048
The Matrix
>you go to church, you pay your taxes....
also, George Carlin
>>
Watch Bill Hicks and listen to Alex Jones
>>
Society
>>
>>81494048
Network
Dark city
Invasion of the body snatchers
Billy wilders 1, 2, 3

They are all contracultural movies, but cheesy sci fi it's hard to pull off.
>>
hm
>>
>>81497358

Underrated as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (117KB, 483x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
117KB, 483x755px
>>81494048
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.