[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT (2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (14KB, 682x924px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
14KB, 682x924px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztxEHtrgTRg

Is it gonna suck or is it gonna be kino?

My money is on suck. Not much you can do without Tim Curry.
>>
>>81491219
it was shit
>>
File: ralphie.png (290KB, 595x371px) Image search: [Google]
ralphie.png
290KB, 595x371px
ONE
>>
File: it-behind-the-scenes.jpg (87KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
it-behind-the-scenes.jpg
87KB, 612x400px
will it have the orgy scene?
>>
File: it assbandits.png (750KB, 567x439px) Image search: [Google]
it assbandits.png
750KB, 567x439px
>>81492304
whyre kids so gay these days
>>
The acting in the original sucked ass (besides Curry)
>>
>sewer gangbang
>OOH WAH AH AH AHA
>IM THE FIRESTARTER TWISTED FIRESTARTER
>drider
>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
There, all the bases covered.
>>
>>81491219
My main issue is that Bill SkarsgÄrd is just a kid himself. One of the main things that made Curry's portrayal so scary for me is that he looked like a creepy old man dressed in makeup. The new It looks like the old one's son or something.
>>
>>81493180
No offense to the guy, but the costume and makeup make his forehead look fucking misshapen. It isn't scary, it's comedic.
>>
>>81493933
I think costume designer said in an article that they made the head weird on purpose because his design is supposed to be evocative of the true spider form, the bulbous head representing the abdomen. I still find it questionable though.
>>
File: DriderShoulders.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DriderShoulders.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>81491219
As long as the drider looks better than the tv series it'll be kino.
>>
>>81492304
>leaving the fat kid out of the picture
kek, poor fatty, i bet he was bullied on set
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
>>
>>81493933
Isn't that a direct nod to the Currt version though? His head looked like a light bulb in that one. They could've done much better with the new design though. The mouth lines that go into the eyes look stupid as fuck and the spongebob teeth are overkill. They would've been much better if creating an entirely new concept instead of trying to mirror Curry's version with a few slight changes.
>>
>>
>>81492931
Look at this dude. Wait til ya see the
>>
>>81491219

Dunno but it's the only movie I've been even marginally excited to see in a long time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.