[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DisFlix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Disflix.png (14KB, 300x119px) Image search: [Google]
Disflix.png
14KB, 300x119px
So /tv/ would you pay $9.99 a month for DisFlix?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiBHmQWzv20
>>
>>81489050
nah but you can get
disdick

fo free
cracka
>>
>>81489081
Good one Nate
>>
WTF is Disflix? Doesn't disney already stream on Netflix?
>>
>>81489050
I wouldnt even take my adblock to support these "content creators" free youtube videos

Also they need to get ready for the long dick of disney to fuck them really really hard. They are one of those companies that will make a statement by demolishing people to protect their IP
>>
File: Ariel wdw.jpg (92KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ariel wdw.jpg
92KB, 696x1024px
>>81489237
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked are they?
>>
Can't wait to see how fast they'll get sued. There must be some real naive people out there to fall for this shit.
>>
Nintendo could charge that much for their pre-Wii back catalog and they'd make an insane amount of money.

World Peace could have just kept filming and gotten paid entirely by donations. They were not taken off the air because they weren't popular.

There are all kinds of ways media could be smarter, but you have to have money to even take a chance on these ideas.
>>
>>81489050
ik the chick who started this ama
>>
>>81489764
Which one, the hot one or the fat one with big gums?
>>
>>81489050
this looks like the most annoying bitch on the planet
>>
File: Timon.gif (600KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Timon.gif
600KB, 500x276px
>>81489764
How much did their husbands blow on this legal nightmare?
>>
>>81489292
Disney once put three different day care centers out of business for drawing Mickey Mouse on the side of the building in the 90s
>>
File: malakili_1776.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
malakili_1776.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen, how stupid are they? these kinds of disney crazy bitches always got at least 1 abortion on their resume, now they can add getting sued up the ass to it.
>>
>>81491415
Huh, I always thought that was bullshit.
http://www.snopes.com/disney/wdco/daycare.asp
>>
>>81489081
fucking kek
>>
>tfw live in orlando right next to Celebration (the "town" that Disney literally bought to house their park and house some of the higher tier employees)
>Every other hot girl works there as a cosplayer and is absolutely obsessed with disney at cult levels
>All of them are so insane that they're all single despite being literally disney princess level hot
>75% of male workers there are gay
>Rampant sex happens at the park and in the tunnels behind the walls
>Everyone thinks I'm an asshole because I don't like the park (except epcot, and even then it's not worth it)
>>
>>81491691
found the Kissimmee Rican.
>>
>>81491757
Actually I'm a Sarasota import. I miss the elderly rich people, always handing out $50 tips. I had more money parking cars than I do now at my big boy job
>>
File: 1485331363306.jpg (8KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1485331363306.jpg
8KB, 175x175px
>>81489050
I dont understand what this service is providing

>tfw too smart for Disflix
>>
>>81489050
is this what youtube has become?
>>
>>81489050
>2000 views
>less thank 10k subs

how the fuck do you even know about this?
>>
File: DisTwitter.jpg (118KB, 657x733px) Image search: [Google]
DisTwitter.jpg
118KB, 657x733px
>>81492568
Most of Twitter can't understand it either.
>>
If it wasnt for the Mouse ears i would have thought it was some wierd just "dis" movies where they make fun of people
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.