[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about this photograph?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 24241.jpg (75KB, 1286x720px) Image search: [Google]
24241.jpg
75KB, 1286x720px
What are some movies about this photograph?
>>
I wouldn't spend five cents on one.
>>
LOOK AT THIS GRAPHS
>>
LOOK AT THIS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME
>>
>>81488654

Isn't this milquetoast married to Kristen Bell?
>>
Who sucked the least; Nickleback, Creed, or Puddle of Mudd?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFpryuETvA
>>
lol imagine if he held up the photograph and it was goatse lmao that would be epic
>>
>his name is Chad

No wonder faggots hate him and his success.
>>
>>81489753
no, she married Dax Shepard

not that much better
>>
>>81489753
that's Dax Shepard. At least he doesn't cry during concerts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtgSAlclqS8
>>
>chads fuck qt punk bunnies

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81489826
I would have left too if a bunch of moneys were throwing shit at me
>>
>>81489777
Creed and Nickelback songs were the very first ones I learned to play on guitar and Puddle of Mudd has blurry.

I still kind of enjoy those songs b-but don't get the wrong idea! B-baka
>>
>>81489777
Puddle of Mudd had that 1 good song Blurry

Creed would've been alright if they didn't taint their image by pretending to be a Christian Rock band

Nickelback is the most parasitic band out there. Seriously listen to the stuff they released in the late 90s. It sounds completely different than what they sound like today because they were trying to copy grunge bands. They finally found the sweet spot of basically creating an amalgamation of all rock bands that were in the top 100 and producing that sound, which led to their success. It's calculated to be very generic and wholly uninspiring. Yet they found success by latching into people's minds since their sound is so generic it can be interpreted so many different ways to fit so many different tastes. But you'll never find someone that has Nickelback as a taste.

It saddens me that somewhere out there, someone is listening to a Nickelback song thinking, "hey this isn't half bad"
>>
File: avril-lavigne.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
avril-lavigne.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>Chad demolishes this every night

NO NO NOOOO
>>
>>81489953
>Puddle of Mudd had that 1 good song Blurry
Spin You Around, Radiate, Drift & Die, and Away From Me are also good songs you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiuSPLF3wfY
>>
>>81489995
hey this isn't half bad
>>
>>81489786

came here to post this
>>
File: 4455.jpg (57KB, 1067x560px) Image search: [Google]
4455.jpg
57KB, 1067x560px
>niggers hating on creed

Show me one music video of theirs that isn't absolute kino
>>
>>81490120
didn't that guy beat his kids or something?
>>
>>81490120
wtf I love Creed now
>>
>>81489975

KA-KA-KA-KAWAII
>>
>>81490194
Did Creed have more than 3 songs?
>>
>>81490120
Amen, brother or sister.
>>
File: staind2.jpg (340KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
staind2.jpg
340KB, 580x385px
Y-yeah these bands suck! I totally hated them as a kid!

What about that Staind, huh? They sucked a lot am I right, /tv/? ;_;
>>
>>81490486
I kind of like the bass riff in Mudshovel.
>>
>look at this photograph every time i do it makes me laugh

are these the most prosaic lyrics ever written
>>
File: deftones around the fur.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
deftones around the fur.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
>>81490486
I still really like Deftones
>>
>>81490924
I will always like adrenaline/around the fur/white pony. I haven't listened to much of their new stuff though
>>
Where did the whole "Nickelback sucks" thing even start?
>>
>>81490923
She loves you yeah yeah yeah
>>
>>81491105
it started with them sucking
>>
>>81491105
All the RIght Reasons came out.
>>
>>81490486
i still enjoy staind and seether
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qHM7bdM1ag
>>
>>81491105
I'm also curious about this. They're not high art, but fuck have I heard some genuinely terrible artists on the radio. Nickelback is pretty inoffensive in comparison to a lot of the autotuned garbage that was popular when I was in high school.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.