[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unacknowledged, UFO Disclosure Documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DOCTORSTEVENGREER.jpg (76KB, 484x400px) Image search: [Google]
DOCTORSTEVENGREER.jpg
76KB, 484x400px
Premieres everywhere digitally May 9th

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIAPE8PZ_mI

Do you believe world governments are continually suppressing the evidence of real UFO contact?
>>
>>81487405
Really thought this guy was on to something but then he went all newagey saying the aliens are actually spirits and we can communicate with them by meditating.
>>
>>81487405
lmao
>>
>>81488808
He's right about one thing:

What we know as "aliens" are spirits, but they are fallen angels and we should not attempt contact.
>>
File: 1489101883651.jpg (29KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1489101883651.jpg
29KB, 500x378px
This is an extension of that MDE skit
Right?
>>
yoooooooooooooooooo can a nigga get a links
>>
File: crowleypyrhat.jpg (40KB, 317x378px) Image search: [Google]
crowleypyrhat.jpg
40KB, 317x378px
>>81487405
UFO are a psyop designed to keep people distracted from the truth that aliens are demons. God, Lucifer, The Bible, its all true.
>>
>>81488905
I said the same thing.

Also the spaceships are just experimental aircraft.

They talked about this in The X-Files and naturally the Zionist shills on /pol/ try to make you believe that Chris Carter isn't red-pilled.
>>
>>81487405
Yeah, the U.S. government which has more leaks than a goddamn sieve has its shit totally put together on this one very sensitive issue that would involve the careful coordination of tens of thousands of people to cover up while the reward for going public is becoming literally the most famous person of all time. Also the ayys agreed to stop flying around now and that's why there are no more UFO sightings even though everyone has a high-definition camera in their pocket at all times.
>>
>>81489001
>>81488905

BUMP
>>
>>81489120
Huh, really makes you think
>>
>>81489120
>tens of thousands of people

You don't need that many people to run black ops operations.

>there are no more UFO sightings even though everyone has a high-definition camera in their pocket at all times.

Hmm, perhaps because everyone is constantly looking down now, rather than up.

Hmmm
>>
File: 1370114547378.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1370114547378.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>81488850
>>
>>81489120
>>81489437
Huh, really really makes you think.

Eitherway, it probably boils down to "I want to believe" and "Nah"
>>
>Design aircraft to use against the soviets incase of war
>Everyone thinks that your top secret aircraft are UFO's

The myth just keeps getting perpetuated for years by people desperately thinking aliens are here.
>>
>>81489602
Or rather by those who made them anyway.

Also the Nazis started the trend (see Die Glock).

>yfw Nazi UFOs
>>
>>81489806

Perhaps, Plausible deniability.

I was more refering to the fact that the US popularized the whole UFO craze with Roswell and the like.
>>
>>81489857
Roswell was just an excuse to fund the Military-Industrial Complex
>>
File: 1489602317387.png (226KB, 540x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489602317387.png
226KB, 540x351px
>>81488808

>hes never watched Twin Peaks
>he never has done transcendental meditation with David Lynch

pleb
>>
>>81490142
I don't think that's what the writers were implying.

The spirits were portrayed as deceitful demons, taking any chance they could to draw fear from their victims and causing them to do unspeakably horrible things, all for their own personal gain.

The alien abduction stuff was probably a warning that they weren't as we are taught to think they are ("The owls aren't what they seem," which was never solved).

And the only thing that could ward off the evil spirits was Love. And God is a God of Love.

In conclusion, the message was actually to never trust in empty promises and to love instead of hate, never fear the things of today because tomorrow will be better.
>>
>greer

literaly schizo tier
>>
>>81490544
He's just another con man trying to make a quick shekel off of idiots.

Hoagland is an actual schizo, but also trying to make a quick shekel in the process.

>MUH MOON BLOBS ARE ALIEN STRUCTURES AND DOMES

Fuck OFF Hoagland. You're among the worst C2C guests.
>>
File: ayyylmao.webm (418KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.webm
418KB, 320x240px
The truth is out there

>when u smoke over a pound of space weed n' go cruisin'
>>
ayy lmao
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.