[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is hounding me into seeing this. I really don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend is hounding me into seeing this. I really don't want to see it. Give me excuses so I can get out of it.
>>
Tell her its anti white propaganda, and if she doesn't believe you, dump her for being a jewish pawn
>>
>>81486324
>so I can get out of it
heh
>>
>>81486354
It's anti-liberal propaganda.
>>
>>81486324
Just go anon, you wouldn't want to lose your future with the love of your life over a film would you?
>>
>>81486324
>Give me excuses so I can get out of it.
Grow some balls.
>>
We are at the dawn of a new age of horror after the worst horror era in the history of film.

This film and it's MASSIVE success are playing a part in it. I'm happy your gf is making you see a quality horror film and I'm happy the movie is getting your money.
>>
>>81486324

Tell her that the black main character's white girlfriend is in on the whole thing.
>>
>>81486324
It's actually really good movie, why don't you want to see it, honestly?
>>
Is the film even still out in cinemas? didn't it come out months ago? I live in a small town with one cinema pls no bully
>>
>>81486403
She already saw it.

>>81486450
Looks boring and there are movies in theaters I would much rather see, like the new Malick or Trainspotting 2.
>>
>>81486324

Just tell her the truth. You're a racist pleb, which is about 90% of this board.
>>
File: IMG_9989.jpg (61KB, 750x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9989.jpg
61KB, 750x425px
>>81486324
If you wanna get some pussy tonight you better my young grasshopper
>>
>>81486324
How about you stop being a faggot. Either say it's a movie you have less than no interest in and just will not see (she probably has some movies you like she feels the same about), or just see the fucking movie. It's only the length of one movie.
>>
maybe youll like it give it a chance
if you dont like it then youll have a better idea of why
>>
>>81486324
Just tell her the truth. You're a liberal pleb unwilling to face the fact that you're secretly racist
>>
File: Michael_Fassbender.jpg (101KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Fassbender.jpg
101KB, 1024x572px
>>81486394
>We are at the dawn of a new age of horror after the worst horror era in the history of film.
>>
>>81486495
this

just say your not interested at the time
>>
>>81486324
>so I can get out of it
what are you going to do when she asks you to watch her take BBC
>>
>>81486324

It's actually pretty good, just don't focus on the race shit and focus on how weird/unsettling shit is. It's tense because of how awkward a lot of the scenes are then the climax/ending are awesome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.