[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you laughed during a movie (preferably in theatres)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4912.jpg (395KB, 1920x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4912.jpg
395KB, 1920x1218px
ITT: times you laughed during a movie (preferably in theatres) when no one else did

There's a scene in the new King Kong movie where two groups of people can see each other from a distance. They start celebrating because they're about to be reunited. All of a sudden, a useless character (who the writers apparently thought had been kept around too long) is picked up by pic related ugly ass bird and carried away. He is torn limb from limb by other birds against the backdrop of the sunset.

I laughed uncontrollably at the outrageous writing of the scene. A couple people stared at me.
>>
>>81485610
When the alien sasquinch walked across the street in signs
>>
>>
There is deja vú... and... there is deja vú... i was the only laughing
>>
during the resident evil scene with the lasers

the laser went along the floor and one of the guys attempted to jump over it, but it suddenly headed diagonally and the guy jumped right into it instead
>>
the guy hitting titanic's propeller was quite amusing for some reason
>>
File: Avatar_Colonel_Quaritch_3.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
28KB, 720x400px
>>81485610
This part in Avatar when Quattrich was in his mech and he pulled out a fucking mech knife. It was packed so I was next to strangers. Me and the guy next to me laughed really fucking hard.
>>
the ending scene in silence of the lambs got to me, hannibal hangs up the phone and that lady kept saying stuff.
>>
I saw the Ring with my brother in a black people theater where all the black people talk to the movie, that was pretty funny because I never saw black people before
>>
the look of romeo's face as he realises juliet actually is alive after drinking the poison in Romeo + Juliet
>>
>>81485610
the bowling scene of There Will Be Blood. I couldn't tell if it was meant to be ridiculous
>>
File: 453434344563.webm (1MB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
453434344563.webm
1MB, 736x718px
This and anytime Leto was onscreen
>>
>>81486683
>The Joker
>makes you laugh
Really gets the noggin goin'
>>
Any times the Chinese were mentionned or the army goes "shoot first, ask question later" in Arrival. It pains me to see that people consider this movie a true sci fi movie or even a clever movie when it is so full of clichés.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.