[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Clark choose best girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: so much for my happy ending.jpg (62KB, 676x541px) Image search: [Google]
so much for my happy ending.jpg
62KB, 676x541px
Why didn't Clark choose best girl?
>>
>>81482629
I often wonder these questions too.
>>
CHLOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81482629
did people really watch smallvile? I used to watch it cause i was bored and i wanted to laugh at the acting.
>>
>>81482629
He was afraid she wouldn't say yes.
He is insecure.
>>
>>81484339
Chloe begged for his BIG KRYPTONIAN KOCK!

She's ugly, she's no Lana or Lois.
>>
>>81485087
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>81484308

translation

>no friends
>not good at sports or anything really
>no brothers/sisters

you prob just sat there like a loser and watched it and liked it. you didn't make fun of it one bit you lying faggot
>>
>>81484308
He watched it and jacked off during Tom Welling's scenes. Basically the entire show.

I love this show. I stopped watching it when Clark's dad died. But I swear they brought him back somehow? I have about half of the show to catch up on someday. Lois is fucking smoking too, but I love Chloe.
>>
>When Clark gets a wet T shirt and Lana bites her lips looking at him
>>
>>81482629
Chloe was a 6/10 nerd. Clark was a 9/10 chad.

Is this even a question?
>>
That end of season 1 moment where they pretend like Clark is going to make the right decision and be the first MC in history to choose the right girl and then they blueball the audience and he autistically pines after Lana for another 5 seasons and finally settles down with Manjaw Turbo-Dyke Lois. Lana was pretty QT but Loisfags can suck my dick
>>
>>81482629
Clark has super sense of smell
>>
>>81488531
>Turbo-Dyke Lois
wat
>>
>>81482629
You're right, he didn't
>>
>>81482629
show me a picture of lois in smallville
>>
>>81489838
Reminder, he did hook up with her later, but then she was murdered.
>>
Lionel and Lex were the best part of the show.
>>
>>81482629
Somebody saaaaaaaaavvvvvveeeee meeeeeee!
>>
>>81482629
He's an illegal alien. He has to go back.
>>
>>81490520
>Lionel and Lex were the best part of the show.
This guy gets it.
>>
>>81482629
Her smile makes me weak in the knees
>>
>>81487123
His dad doesn't come back except for a dream sequence in season 10.
>>
>>81491966
I think this is something of a consensus among people who remember smallville.
>>
>>81482629
why didnt clark offer up his super semen for scientific research, he couldve just been worshipped as a sex god after they find out he is superior. literally flying around the planet impregnanting bitches left and right, cuckolding white men
>>
File: devoted.jpg (54KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
devoted.jpg
54KB, 624x352px
was it autism ?
>>
>>81482629
IIRC she had pretty good pits.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.