[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well that was underwhelming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: my-scientology-movie.jpg (475KB, 1920x2882px) Image search: [Google]
my-scientology-movie.jpg
475KB, 1920x2882px
well that was underwhelming
>>
when did you realize that the narrative that scientology is some horrible crazy religion was just a blatant attempt to pull the wool over the public's eyes and make them forget about much more dangerous and destructive cults?

I realized this in 2012
>>
>>81480859
i haven't seen it but didn't they use some actor and pretend he was a scientologist they couldn't get a hold of, so they could act out scenarios using a script? that's just wrong, might as well have skipped the documentary.
>>
>>81480859
What did you expect? They're incredibly secretive
>>
>>81480859
Its underwhelming because Going Clear is the definitive Scientology btfo documentary.
>>81480956
kys OT
>>
>>81480956
2009ish
>>
Once Going Clear came out, he should've had the foresight to bail. Love louis, but this was just meh
>>
>>81480956
>Millenial kiddies don't even know about Heaven's Gate
>millennial kiddies don't even know about Wacco
>>
>>81480956
the reason scientology gets so much focus is because shit like heavens gate and jonestown are as relevant as a psychotic shooting - they're just (to the general public) uncontrollable death.

Scientology is a very institutionally powerful and now strongly rooted organization, which is why it's in the spotlight, compared to some crazy hippies living in a commune killing eachother.
>>
>>81481491
>people don't know about things that happened before their time
>things that aren't politically correct (an idea which was created by the generation before them and fucked them over)
Blame it on yourself for being a generation of shitty negligent parents.
>>
>>81481680
1. I don't have kids
2. If I did have kids, I wouldn't let them drink from the liberal's/jewish kool-aid
>>
>>81481581
tnqh senpai if idiots that just magically and blindly believe in a fictitious based ideology or religion without any measurable methods to search for the answers themself, then they off themself.
They did the world a favour by saving the gene pool of more morons.
Wacco was the authorities that killed them, but those heaven gate morons, were just morons.

jonestown was fuckery as they made the babies and elderly drink the kool ade, plus they were more political rather than religious.
I feel for them as, like myself they are living in a corrupt capitalist and false democracy/dictatorship but wanted to live in a different political system.
Still an hero is not a way to go about it. They should have done what gandhi did and created a self sufficient commune where they are away from the laws and influence of the established system.
>>
Everyone got bored of the Scientology meme like 10 years ago; what was he thinking?
>>
File: 1491138883911.jpg (11KB, 255x283px) Image search: [Google]
1491138883911.jpg
11KB, 255x283px
>>81480859
>Louis Theroux: My Scientology Movie
>it's actually directed by another guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.