[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show sucks ass, what the fuck is everyone talking about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1172.jpg (9KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
9KB, 358x202px
This show sucks ass, what the fuck is everyone talking about?
>>
>>81480858

elaborate
>>
>>81480858
tries way too hard to seem "deep" and "culturally critical". Pretentious and generic TV taste audiences eat it up. 6 episodes of MDE world peace did what BLACKED Mirror couldn't ever do in 10 seasons.
>>
>>81482720
sounds about right
>>
>>81482720
Seriously though.

>What if your entire value to society was based on your social media popularity?
>A corporate CEO is unfazed by the death of a man as he casually contemplates his bottom line.

Yeah, I get it.
>>
ur right ur right
>>
>dude social media lmao

>look it's criticizing my addiction and created hell let me post about it on the same platform i want to criticize

It's like if drug addicts all praised Requiem for a Dream for being so important but watched it while high repeatedly and tried to get their drug dealers to watch it too
>>
>>81482720
>10 seasons
I think you're watching the wrong show anon.
>>
>>81482720

If you don't think World Peace and Black Mirror are about the same thing, then I don't think you appreciate either one.
>>
The ideas are interesting, but the execution can be off-putting. San Junipero for example has a neat premise but there's something about the presentation in general that means I'll probably never watch it a second time.
I can't think of anything memorable about that episode and it's one of the highest-rated of the show.

Season two is the weakest but at least it still has those interesting ideas, even if the writing often doesn't gel.

I really enjoyed Hated in the Nation from season three, although I was surprised at Kelly MacDonald's performance being really unremarkable.
>>
>>81483873
San Junipero is one of the few episodes of this that I actually really liked, for the most part. It uses a science fiction premise to explore human emotion and behavior, not just make shallow twilight zone twists with a luddite's scaremongering towards technology

I still think it stopped way too short of the real question though, about what living young forever really means.
>>
Great circlejerk you guys got going in here, you really fit in.

It's a good show with some great episodes and a couple not so much. Because it's popular or well regarded now doesnt make it bad, boys.
>>
>>81480858
ITT: shit taste
>>
>>81483870
He's saying they are, World Peace just did it better.

I hope Sam sees this, I know he roams this board.
>>
>>81484125

They complement each other.

White Phosphor is more raw, Bad Mother is more thoughtful.

I'm certain there is a third to add to these two out there, but I can't think of what it could be. Anyone?
>>
>>81483990
>I still think it stopped way too short of the real question though, about what living young forever really means.
I agree, I would have liked some more fleshing out of the premise and the natural questions it raises. That episode assumes the technology exists but doesn't go into the who and why.
Or maybe it does, I probably should watch it again just to get my facts straight.

Something memorable about San Junipero
>like a frightened horse on a frozen lake
>"Heaven is a Place on Earth" playing
A line and a reference from Brooker's appearances on Big Fat Quiz and So Wrong It's Right respectively. That was fun for me.
>>
First season was pretty interesting.
Second was ok.
Third season sucked so much I didnt even finished
>>
>>81480858
It's almost good, which counts as great now-a-days.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.