[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my name is ISAAC SCHRADER and you can go fuck yourself Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hank.png (678KB, 931x495px) Image search: [Google]
hank.png
678KB, 931x495px
>my name is ISAAC SCHRADER and you can go fuck yourself

Why did he lie about his name?
>>
>>81480795
It was "I suck Schrader" implying that shrader implying that Marie is a tranny and that Hank actually took her last name when they got married.
>>
>>81480795
HE knew at that moment that Walt had been way in over his head and that he was going to die no matter what so he gave a fake name so they wouldn't figure out who his wife is and he knew Walt would at least not rat him out there
>>
>>81480968
Is this true?
>>
>>81480795
It always confused me why in his very last scene they decided to change his name. Walt even says "his name is Honk" in the same scene so clearly he didn't know that Isaac was his real name. And the show never explains why he had the secret name change.
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (103KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
103KB, 760x507px
>>81481078
>honk
>>
>I'm a sack trader
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81481078
Probably just hated his first name issac and went by his middle name hank instead. I really don't like my first name, and would probably go by my middle name if it wasn't even more cringe worthy.
>>
He knew that Jack was a nazi and wanted to taunt him by pretending to be jew.
Truly a martyr.
>>
Hank, Saul, and Mike were literally the only good aspects of this miserable pile of shit of a show.
>>
>>81481193
>posting on a sack trading forum
>doesn't know what a sack trader is

Please leave.
>>
>>81481248
he is like 5 feet tall should have seen it coming
>>
>>81481262
>Hank, Saul, and Mike were literally the only good aspects of this miserable pile of shit of a show.

>Hank
You misspelled badger and skinny pete
>>
>My name is A$AP Schrader
Pretty strange plot twist desu
>>
>>81480795
>(((ISAAC SCHRADER)))
>>
>>81481262
>Mike
>good
millennial in need of a father/grandfather figure detected
Now fuck off back to you know where.
>>
>>81481296
kek
>>
>Ballsack shredder
>>
>>81480795
How much is fucking enough?
>>
>>81482034
nah I just wanted him to bust Walt so bad
>>
>>81481005

Yes
>>
>>81481078
>Honk
>>
>>81480968
no way
>>
>>81482034
>Hating on Mike

Contrarian
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.