[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: bald_headed_manc_twat.jpg (20KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
bald_headed_manc_twat.jpg
20KB, 300x399px
alright
>>
weird
>>
You're talking shit, play a record
>>
quick rundown on Karl Pilkington

>The BBC bows to him
>In contact with primates
>Possesess bullshit detection abilities
>Owns radio and telly globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient english royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Pilkinburg will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of jellyfish DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be orangeheaded manc cunt babies
>said to have an IQ of 70, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in dirty council estates in Manchester
>>
If you find this clown even a little bit funny then you are a fucking idiot. All the guy does is chat utter shit. How anyone can enjoy listening to this retard is beyond me.

You really have to be part of the lowest common denominator to watch such trash.

South park > Family guy > Everything else ever made > Anything with Karl Pilkington
>>
>>81480312
hi richard anderson
>>
inb4 Karl the Character tinfoilers
>>
>>81480312
DICKERS!
>>
File: HEAD LIKE A FUCKIN ORANGE.png (778KB, 805x801px) Image search: [Google]
HEAD LIKE A FUCKIN ORANGE.png
778KB, 805x801px
>>
>>81480344
Explain?

>>81480374
Get a grip and accept it's bad 'TV'
>>
File: 1457220340320.jpg (26KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1457220340320.jpg
26KB, 300x419px
>>81480312
>>81480344
>>81480374
>>
File: big toasty cinammon bun.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
big toasty cinammon bun.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>When you're a kid, I remember really loving going to bed. There was one time where I actually laughed myself to sleep, 'cause I couldn't believe me luck
>>
>>81480421
>Explain?
There was a fellow who would write in weekly with angry emails about how foolish he thought the show was.
I'm pretty sure you can find a compilation by searching Richard Anderson, Ricky Gervais show.
>Get a grip and accept it's bad 'TV'
Ricky refers to him as Dickers affectionately, Anon was making a joke on that.
>>
Look at that fucking head
>>
Is Karl autistic?
>>
>>81480344
Dick meister general!
>>
>>81480421
I don't think anyone here is taking about a TV show. We're talking about a radio show. If anyone here is talking about that aborted tv show they need to go.

No knob babbbyyy mizteerr n mizzuzz
>>
>>81480312
There was this woman with a funny ed.
>>
>>81480441
>I avn't ad a decent nights sleep since I was about 12.
>>
File: Karl%20Pilkington.jpg.cf.jpg (27KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
Karl%20Pilkington.jpg.cf.jpg
27KB, 400x559px
>>81481429
Looked like a bag of spuds
>>
>>81480351
>people just forget whether a story happened to them or someone else
retard
>>
split tennis ball
>>
>>81481468
Tell me what he called her!
>>
yolk, oh?...oh no!
>>
File: 1457046475142.jpg (646KB, 2625x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1457046475142.jpg
646KB, 2625x2251px
>>81480312
>All the guy does is chat utter shit. How anyone can enjoy listening to this retard is beyond me.
>>
>>81480351
Some shit is legit fake. I've listened to the full xfm/podcast loop like 5 times and you can tell some shit is fake. Some if Steve's stories are made up or extremely embellished on the spot. Most blatant example is Karl giving monkey news about a passenger wanting nuts on a plane and Ricky assumes the pilot is a monkey then 5 weeks later they do a monkey news with a monkey pilot.

I don't hold it against them, they made a very entertaining show which is still funny years later.
>>
Every time we come out drinking, you always shit yourself.
>>
They never forget, Rick
>>
That'll be interesting for meatballs
>>
>>81480241
>said to have an IQ of 70, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in dirty council estates in Manchester
and the parliament
>>
.... Steve.
>>
>>81481735

The one that gets me is Steve's "we'll meet back at you" story, originally it was in Bristol, and he said it was "like Trafalgar square" Karl thought it actually was Trafalgar square and mentioned Nelson's column, Steve never corrected him then the next time he told it he said it was in Trafalgar square. He told this version in his stand up as well.

>>81481492

I assume you're talking about Karl's Ken Dodd story?

>>81481282

No, he's just an average Mancunian, makes me laugh when people say he's an actor as well, (I know he plays it up sometimes) they should come to Manchester.
>>
I'm usin' me fables.
>>
>That fella likes sucking on iron. (M)
>>
Turns out…
little monkey fella
>>
>>81480312
Mr Karl Dilkington is an immortal God and we're blessed by his presence.
>>
>>81482367
Steve's stories are bullshit. He cant compete with Educating Ricky or Monkey News.
>>
It's a shame that Steve is so sensitive about being teased. He's made the show awkward several times.
>>
BONG
family sick of living on butthole road

BONG
vibrating shoes could stop old people from falling

BONG
>>
>>81483913
I think he takes it pretty well honestly. That time Karl tells the story of when he heard the two women taking about Steve in the tube was pretty much my nightmare but he took it okay. The show always goes on
>>
>>81485081
man hides in wardrobe to avoid going to work
>>
>>81483721
The dick meister general says otherwise
>>81480312
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.