[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: death-note-anime-blu-ray.jpg (978KB, 2421x1378px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-anime-blu-ray.jpg
978KB, 2421x1378px
Did Light do anything wrong?
>>
>>81478036
Yeah he didn't do any yaoi scenes with Ryuk. What a fag huh.
>>
>>81478036
Didn't he kill his father at one point? I don't remember
>>
He didn't commit racial genocide.
>>
>>81479571
Not directly
>>
He tried to use it for "righteousness" instead of just personal gain.
>>
Did him and misa ever fuck? Because if they didn't that's strike one right there.
>>
File: 1478431487365.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1478431487365.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>stops literally all crime
>is the villian
>>
>>81479851
I wonder how it would work if all criminals started mysteriously dying.
Would spook people pretty good I think.
>>
>>81478036
Think the whole point was using the book was the wrong thing to do in the first place noatter the intentions
>>
>>81478036
Objectively, yes.
>>
Both strategically and morally I'd say yes
>>
>>81479571
No, but he would've. When light's dad gets the shinigami eyes and threatens to write mello's name in the death note, Light says that his dad actually does it, he will kill him in order to preserve the 13 day rule (which was his only alibi)
>>
He decided the kill people without any actual knowledge of their crimes.
>>
>>81478036
Yes. He wanted attention. Like a girl.
>>
>>81478036
>>>>>>>>>>>/a/
faggots
>>
>If news agencies don't keep publishing the names of criminals and their crimes, he says he'll move onto lesser known criminals and other people
>He always kills criminals with heart attacks
>They don't just publish a bunch of fake names / crimes and report that the person died eventually

literally too easy to get around Lights bullshit once they knew how it worked
>>
>have a weapon that allowes you to kill from far away, with only knowing a name and a face
>still get caught
what a genius
>>
>>81479691
No he kissed her though.

>>81478036
No.
>>
>>81480688
hubris
>>
>>81478081

Was this not enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qrQ3d6OpsQ
>>
>>81480566
crymore
>>
>whole world is aware of Kira and how he kills people
>hundreds of dead people already
>medias STILL releasing the face+identity of random car thieves, effectively ensuring that they will die within a day or two
>television STILL displaying real names for some reason

good show but...bitch please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.