[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did this fucking character exist they wasted so much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

why did this fucking character exist

they wasted so much of the movie on this shit, no one cares about "general grievous"

they already had a separatist leader villain, his name was count dooku, not that he was interesting either but at least it was something, as opposed to general nothing

the "romance" between anakin and padme in ROTS is legit worse than AOTC, incredibly

the settings look even more fake, literally every shot has CGI, often for literally no reason, it was all greenscreen and it shows in the actors' performances

there's like 45 straight minutes in the middle of this movie of characters walking slowly down hallways dispensing boring expository dialogue, the sudden rift between the jedi and palpatine makes no sense, didn't george lucas ever hear the maxim "show, don't tell"?

the dialogue in episode 3 is so lame, obiwan's fighting grievous and literally says "OH I DON'T THINK SO" as a le epic comeback one liner

i liked the darth plagueis scene, even though christensen is more wooden than ever. palpatine is far and away the best character in this trilogy

anakin learns that palpatine is a sith lord and his eyebrows don't even move, mace windu is similarly unperturbed, the most important shit in the history of the galaxy is happening and these people aren't even jogging to their spaceships

i remember liking the scene where palpatine BTFOs sam jackson, but i think it's just because something was finally happening, i think that's a big reason why people rate ROTS more highly than TPM and AOTC, it's not a good sign though that the thing the audience likes the most is when a bunch of people die that we were supposed to care about this whole time

of course the lightsaber duel at the end is cool but it didn't need to last 87 hours

and obviously vader's NOOOO scene was cringey

Revenge of the Sith is definitely the worst star wars movie and the people who rate it higher than ROTJ (or even higher than ESB or ANH god forbid) are the definition of plebs
>>
But robot cyborg with four (4) light sabers!
>>
shit, i meant to post this as OP pic lol
>>
General griviois was full of a blustering bravodo. He used smack talk and flashy sword style to intimidate his foes hoping to break tgeir will and beat them in the opening round of combat.

They gave grivious more implied backstory in 3 scens than two whole movies did for dooku
>>
File: sheev.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>81477152

>griviois
>bravodo
>tgeir
>grivious
>scens
>>
Darth Maul: a dark Jedi and the epitome of anger, duel blade wielding psychotic going on nothing but pure hatred

Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku: Fallen Jedi, hated the Jedi Order for their hypocritical stances and arrogance and so fearful of the fate of the galaxy under them that he sided with their sworn enemies

General Grievous: Kaleesh warlord, was suppose to die but was resurrected by San Hill and the Banking Clan. Cybernetic augmentation tampered with his brain, making him more aggressive. He hated being alive as a cyborg and suffered immensely.

Maul=fear, anger, dark Jedi
Dooku: fear, hatred, fallen Jedi
Grievous: anger, aggression, cyborg

Darth Vader: born into bondage, began training at 10, having made an emotional bond with his mother. At a young age, was fearful of her fate. Despite his power and immense potential, began becoming angry at the Jedi Council. He ended up hating the very man who was the only father figure he truly had who told what he needed to hear to grow, in order to succumb to the seduction of another father figure, Palpatine, who fed his ego and told him what he wanted to hear. After a duel, he lost the only woman he loved, the only father figure he had, the Council who gave him a better life and lost his own damn body and suffered by being in constant pain and discomfort and not being able to even breathe properly...but he gained dominion over the entire galaxy. His fear of losing his mother lead to his anger, his anger lead to his hatred of the only good in his life, and he destroyed it all and suffered for it for near 20 years.

Ceramics/Clay/Porcelain: all used in various forms of pottery
>>
File: 1490989375851.png (481KB, 509x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490989375851.png
481KB, 509x480px
>>81477152
>>
>>81477207
kek x10000000
>>
>>81478234
Fuck me, I typed all that out and the thread gets derailed by spelling mistakes
>>
>>81478234

idgaf about any of that, shut up nigger
>>
>>81479242
Suck my fucking hairy Wookiee asshole. RAARRRAWWAAAHHRRGHHWQRRR!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.