[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/? Is he the rick and morty of 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
Is he /ourguy/?

Is he the rick and morty of 4chan?
>>
>>81476981
> implying any netflix show ever could be considered 4chan.
They are too pleb and the quality of the shows is dropping.
>>
File: smug.jpg (29KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
29KB, 279x304px
>western animation
>anything but lowest-common denominator trash
>>
>>81477019

Bojack makes normies depressed.
>>
no this is even worse than rick and morty, which is quite an accomplishment
>>
>>81476981
He just reminds me of myself.
>>
>>81477034
I really hope all weebs and bronies get rounded up and gassed some day
>>
This show is truly terrible and pretend intellectual
>>
DUDE I'M SAD LMAO
>>
>le sad cartoon
>>
>>81477054
bojack is an entry level depression show.
Much better than shit like family guy, american dad, archer etc but it's still too shlocky with a bunch of shitty jokes.
>>
>>81477125
>>81477135

OMG BEING SAD IS SO LAME LOL

do you even get the concept? they are using an animal to alienate him which in turn actually makes you fucking relate to him harder because people are polarizing by nature.
>>
>DUDE YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION ON ABORTION BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE LMAO
fuck off with this trash back to >>>/co/mblr
>>
It's great, /tv/ just hates everything.There is not one show that doesn't have a dedicated group of haters.Not even The Sopranos or The Wire escape this fate.
>>
dude all my problems are the result of a lack of self-awarenessa and i'm a horses and horses aren't self-aware lmao
>>
>>81476981
I think Rick and Morty is the Rick and Morty of 4chan
>>
File: DABBBBB!.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
DABBBBB!.png
66KB, 554x400px
woah, Bojack just asked "Am I a good person" for the fifth time this episode... when did this show get so deep /r/bojackhorseman? o_0
>>
>>81476981
This is by far worse than any other television show ever created, even despite its strong 2nd season
>>
>just had a week of free netflix
>rewatched bojack

Fuck this show is god tier. The density of the writing/jokes is overwhelming at times. Sometimes /tv/ has the worst taste.
>>
If Richard & Mortimer is 4chan

Bojack is talking to a human in person.
>>
>>81479771
t. born in 1997
>>
>>81476981
Yuru Yuri is the Rick and Morty of 4chan
>>
>>81479818
I think you meant Bojackson
>>
File: MoralOrelTitle.jpg (8KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
MoralOrelTitle.jpg
8KB, 307x230px
Better cartoonkino
>>
>>81477142
All of American Dad, the first 3 seasons of Archer, and something like 25-30% of Family Guy episodes are far better than any of Bojack Horseman
>>
>>81477166
punpun did this way before bojack
>>
>>81477142

you sound like you hate everything. name a show you like then
>>
>Am I le a good horse *le crying*

Just... so hecking deep...
>>
>>81476981

No. F Is For Family is.
>>
>asexual stoner
>asian internet journalist
>depressed 'role model'
>wacky tech startups, drugs, existentialism, ironic pop culture

so hip and with it!
>>
>>81476981
>washed up alcoholic narcissistic asshole

Yeah, he's our guy.
>>
>>81477142
What's a good depressing show them? I've really enjoyed Bojack, half for that reason, what other depression TV is out there to explore?
>>
>>81476981
>durr this character is depressed I guess I must be too otherwise why would a be mediocre
shit subtext. Funny show.
>>
>>81481345
That was surprisingly good
>>
>>81481627
rectify
>>
>>81481627
> what other depression TV is out there to explore
the sopranos
crazy ex girlfriend
broadchurch
iron fist
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.