[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sketch1491832521126~01.png (231KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1491832521126~01.png
231KB, 540x466px
Are you fucking serious
>>
yes, you seriously reposted tumblr garbage and have the nerve to complain about it, you braindead cow
>>
Yes. You seriously are a worthless cunt.
>>
>>81469612
>someone honestly took the time to make this
>someone honestly believes it was "clever xD"
>someone honestly believes posting this is 'ironic'
>>
> you now remember "record scartch freeze frame" started on /tv/
>>
>>81469655
>>81469668
>>81469691
Are you getting paid overtime for this?
>>
>>81469750
No it didn't. That trope has been relentlessly mocked for years
>>
>shills will defend this
holy fuck
>>
>>81469892
How can you not get that Taika is deliberately deconstructing the movie trailer with this?
>>
>>81469612
>record scratch

As if 95% of the people on this fucking board know what a vinyl record is, or have ever even seen one.

Underrage cocksuckers.
>>
>>81470042
50% of "real" (with a physical support) music sold is vinyl
>>
>>81469612
when I saw the trailer, that shit post was the first thing that came to mind. can't believe they did it.
>>
>>81470092
The thing about lying on the internet is its just so easy to fact check:
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jan/03/record-sales-vinyl-hits-25-year-high-and-outstrips-streaming

>25 year high!
>5% of sales

Mfw
>>
>>81469612
>open video
>see this
>close video
That has to be a record even for me
>>
>>81469750
>> you now remember "record scartch freeze frame" started on /tv/

are you retarded? it amazes me how every board has this sense of importance that is completely unwarranted.
>>
>>81470326
Most people on here are in their 40s with no job. They live in a bubble
>>
>>81469764
Are you?
>>
>>81469612
Yeah, made me walk out of the theaters at that point.
>>
>>81471372
>in their 40's
I fucking wish
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.