[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
can we all agree the first one is vastly superior?
>>
I haven't seen it yet. I'll let you know when I do. Wait here.
>>
you should actually watch the 2nd one before you talk shit, shittalker
>>
The mirrorhouse scene was pure, unadultered kino.
>>
>>81468911
ok i'm waiting
>>
>>81468887
if you're talking only about the plot and characters? yes
everything else was improved in the sequel
>>
I like world building as much as the next guy
However
The first film was vastly superior
>>
>>81468911
have u done watching the movie anon
>>
>>81468887
both are shit
>>
>>81468887
No I liked the second one more.
>>
>>81468911
bls resbond
>>
>>81468911
hurry the fuck up
>>
>>81468887
It's more of the same with a bigger budget. That mirror house scene was pure kino
>>
>>81469117
>>81472728
>>81473020
>>81473088
I'm not watching it today. Wait here tho.
>>
>>81473169
Okay senpai! I'll be here
>>
>>81468911
Standing by.
>>
>>81468911
looking forward to your review
>>
do you know when the torrent will come out guys
>>
Yes, i got bored really quick on 2.
>>
post ares
>>
Gunplay at times felt much less rehearsed and unimaginative, like the castle catacombs. Stuff I remember being good: mirror room and the sneaky shooty bit at the metro. Music felt lackluster as well.
>>
2 had absolutely better gunfu, just the first one had better cinematography.

For example, One of the most impressive stunts had Keany loading his benelli on his shoulder all the while taking pot shots at goons with his pistol. But you probably have shitty eyes and thought the scene was boring.
>>
2 was predictable, but better in every other way
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.