[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Second week at the Box Office: >7.4 million lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ghost in the shell remake shit.jpg (39KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ghost in the shell remake shit.jpg
39KB, 640x426px
>Second week at the Box Office:
>7.4 million

lmao
>>
>>81465332
Fuck off this is one of the best films of the year

Go back to your MCU and DCEU
>>
>>81465332
> watering down the source material to derivative and generic garbage to please the lame and tame
> cherrypicking iconic scenes and meshing them together without any meaning
> replacing philosophy and art with female revenge plot no. 9000
and still it flops.
plus it's shit
too shit for the fans, not retarded enough for the plebs
>>
>>81465332
How much did it cost? How much did it make so far? Is it a huge flop?
>>
Still missing the figures from China and Japan. Lets hope it's enough to get even.
>>
>>81467375
>Competing against the new Fast and Furious
Good luck lmao
>>
>>81467360
First big flop of the year.

In the end it worked out really well as there was a shitload of cross promotion which means in a little while new releases of the manga, anime, and all sorts of associated merchandise will be available for dirt cheap.
>>
>>81467375
>female protagonist

Whites would be surprised, but the Chinese are manly as fuck.
>>
>>81467926
>First big flop of the year.

What about Monster Trucks?
>>
>>81468056
Oh man, you're right. That thing was so wretched I had completely forgotten about it.
>>
>>81465332
>still no numbers from China
>already made $125M
off yourself tasteless weeb
>>
File: avi.jpg (143KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
avi.jpg
143KB, 640x360px
>>81465332
>>Second week at the Box Office:
>>7.4 million
>lmao

With PG13 we're going to make a lot of money
>>
>>81468056
can you consider that a flop?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.