[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's not how the force works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

That's not how the force works
>>
>>81462666
Not like Han knows. Lucas keeps changing it with some bullshit about a tree and Force gods that talk to you.
>>
>YOU DUMB NIGGER!
Glad his character died. Racism is unacceptable
>>
File: Kenobi_Maul_clash.png (584KB, 984x418px) Image search: [Google]
Kenobi_Maul_clash.png
584KB, 984x418px
Why didn't Obi Wan just use Force Speed to save Qui Gon
>>
>>81462721
He did, it was just that whole scene was in slow motion so that non-force users could comprehend what was happening
>>
File: 1150429[1].jpg (23KB, 540x333px) Image search: [Google]
1150429[1].jpg
23KB, 540x333px
Doing it wrong op
>>
>>81462705
Replace ever time Han says "Wookie/Chewie" with "House nigger" and you realise he's just Leo from Django Unchained
>>
>>81462666
haha epic go disney xD fuck white people
>>
>>81462699
>Lucas keeps changing it with some bullshit about a tree and Force gods that talk to you.
Is that from the tv show? Because Lucas had fuck all to do with that.
>>
>>81462776
According to Filoni and Hidalgo, that whole shit with Mortis was all Lucas's idea. It's since been included in the novels. Babby's First Metaphysics is now canon.
>>
>>81462763
>a black person is cast in the film
>"DISNEY IS SAYING FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
you really can't make this stuff up. You guys are nuts.
>>
>>81462666
This was probably my favorite line from the movie. He's literally perfect angry old man Han right there. He's just so fucking fed up with his shit at that point. It's great.
>>
>>81463370
>Mortis
?
>>
>>81463603

both sides are nuts

>not enough diversity!
>too much diversity!
>>
>>81463637
I liked it too. He's so fucking tired of dealing with Finn at this point
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about Force Speed? It is an old technique with which you can run extremely fast. I used it once to easily escape from some dangerous droids in the blink of an eye, but mysteriously I never used it again. Even in situations where it would have been advantageous and possibly saved my master's life.

It is a good trick.
>>
File: pzv5j7l.jpg (77KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
pzv5j7l.jpg
77KB, 666x499px
>>81462666
>>
>>81465252
that bitch was such a fucking heel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.