[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1985-day-of-the-dead-poster2.jpg (115KB, 580x966px) Image search: [Google]
1985-day-of-the-dead-poster2.jpg
115KB, 580x966px
What am I in for?
>>
Good gory shit.
>>
Misery and a satisfying ending
>>
>>81458011
the most traumatic horror scene that has been with me since i was a wee lad.
>>
>>81458011

the overall worst film in the original Dead trilogy, which despite flashes of brilliance (the title screen being a great example), is nevertheless incorrectly held up as one of the great zombie films when it actually isn't.
>>
>>81458011
A life lesson to check your blood pressure, ALWAYS
>>
>>81458011
One of Romero's three good Dead movies. Cool character drama and violent action.
>>
>>81458011
Its fun, silly gory nonsense but it has its place.

The way I heard it George had a choice before making it. A bigger budget to make what was in his words "the gone with wind" epic of zombie films but with neutered violence/language to secure an R rating. Or a smaller budget for another unrated swear/gorefest with only the bare bones of the original script.

He chose wisely. We ended up getting a virtually bloodless globetrotting zombie epic in the form of World War Z anyway and it was fucking abhorrent shit so I reckon George dodged a bullet.
>>
>>81458456
t. plebomatic 9000 bot
>>
>>81458011
one of the best zombie movies of all time
>>
26 minutes in, and the practical effects are some of the best i've ever seen. that's really what was missing from DOTD.
>>
>>81458011
dawn of the dead> day of the dead> night
>>
hey anons..

say hello to your aunt alicia
>>
>>81458011
>I'M RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY TIME!
Ham. Grade A ham.
>>
I find it interesting that the learning zombie from this movie was meant to be the smart zombie in Land of the Dead.
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>81458011
GOAT soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=219WdZYQCPI
>>
>>81458011
Shitty acting, grrrl pwwwr, ebul white male military, all in all, disappointment.
>>
>>81461490
only good thing about this flick
>>
File: joepilato6.jpg (40KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
joepilato6.jpg
40KB, 400x309px
Just finished watching. He did NOTHING wrong! why was he and his men portrayed as the bad guys?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.