[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: vorenus.jpg (34KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
vorenus.jpg
34KB, 608x336px
was he right?
>>
he was a TRVE roman
>>
>>81456691
BLESSED SON OF HADES HIMSELF
>*pounds chest while holding a gladius*
>THIRTEENTH
>THIRTEENTH
>>
>>81456691
This is my all time favorite show. I know people wanted it to be longer but I think it's perfect how it is. Plus you can just watch I Claudius if you want more.
>>
>>81456691
Cato did nothing wrong. Last trve roman.
>>
>>81456691
About what?
Trick question, it doesn't matter, he's always right
>>
>>81456691
Looks suspiciously Gallic if you ask me.
>>
File: pullo.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
pullo.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>81458200
>tfw you will never be the adopted son of both pullo and vorenus in a timeline when the republic didn't go to complete shit
>>
>>81456691
>Lucy Usvorenus, I'm tight ass puller

What the hell? Did people in Rome actually have names like that?
>>
File: toshimifune.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
toshimifune.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>81458368
HOW DARE YOU?! HIS FATHER USED TO RIDE WITH SULLA!
>>
File: HE BLACKS HIS EYES WITH SOOT.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HE BLACKS HIS EYES WITH SOOT.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>81456691
>TRVE ROMAN /THREAD/ FOR TRVE ROMANS
>>
>>81458368
I'll not deny it friend, I have a Gallic look about me. But I'm as solid a Roman as you are. I've shed blood for Rome! My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father, and his father before him! My wife, my wife was born here, in the Aventine! I am as solid Roman as ANY man here!
>>
>>81458814
You got one of him doing that pose he does when he says "Marc Antony turns AWAY from his wife"?
>>
>>81456691
What's the most egregious thing left out of the series or minimized for time? I think it would have to be Caesar fighting off a hundred thousand egyptians with seven hundred romans or whatever that was.
>>
>>81459000
Wife looks Arabic.
>>
File: HER CREATURE MARK ANTHONY.png (1014KB, 679x690px) Image search: [Google]
HER CREATURE MARK ANTHONY.png
1014KB, 679x690px
>>81459054
>HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES
>HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, LIKE A PROSTITUTE
>HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS, IN VILE NILOTIC RITES
>>
File: _66560101_couple.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_66560101_couple.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
>>81459960
So Italian then.
>>
>>81459960
She's like Indian, Italian and Swiss.

But there's tons of Southern Italians who look like her.
>>
>>81456691
>Father Mars Strider! This man has done faithful vigil for you! We therefore ask you take him under your protection! May his enemies flee from him! May their city walls crumble! May their cattle and women be taken! This man is now evocati!
>>
>>81459674
After the whole Egypt episode, suddenly Caesar is already heading back to Rome after destroying Scipio and Cato in Africa. Basically the whole sense of timescale was garbage in that series, you had no sense the civil war campaign was two years long. My main complaint with the show, which is otherwise great (a cornerstone of my physical media library).
>>
>>81459674
The siege of Alexandria was nuts, especially once Ptolemy's troops broke out some of the ballistics technology from the Syrapium. The city was so big that the Romans held a section of the city like a fucking zombie movie.
>>
>>81460178
They also skipped Spain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.