[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's finally almost over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: girls.jpg (179KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
179KB, 600x408px
It's finally almost over.
>>
>>81456114
good
>>
:'(
>>
Shosh looked so fucking sexy in this episode.
>>
Did she get an abortion this season?
>>
I watched the first season of this and wasn't nearly as bad as /tv/ says. But Lena Dunham is by far the worst character on the show.
>>
Am I crazy or did this have a graphic ass eating scene the same week as the lady getting ass eaten was in a live version of Peter Pan?
>>
>>81456732
You might be right. I remember both those events happening but I'm not too sure on the timing of each event.
>>
>>81456453
My ex girlfriend watched it. The first season is decent, the second season is obnoxious and by the third season you want to poison all of these horrible little twats.
>>
>>81456114
I'm glad Shosh once again tore into all of these fucks like she did at the beach house. hopefully it sticks this time and there's no making up at the end

oh, and in the end, Ray truly was the best girl
>>
Official GIRLS power rankings:

1. Ray
2. Elijah
3. Adam
4. Shosh
5. Charlie
6. Jessa
9000. Marnie
9001. Hannah
>>
>>81456375
No. She did get knocked up but decided to keep it.
>>
>>81458228
Yes, except switch Marnie and Hannah.
>>
>>81458287
So is it a baby when a woman decides to not abort?
>>
>>81456114
Anyone who has watched more than 1 episode of this overrated pile of shit deserves to have his dick chopped off.
>>
What's next for her career?

Some kind of terrible chat show that runs for the next 30 years I bet.
>>
>>81459139
that's what they did to Jeanine Garafalo when her looks dried up
>>
I used to think "this is probably good, but not for me, but maybe ill watch it with a bitch eventually"

now, after reading about lena dunham's idiot-moron politics & how shes basically a part of everything wrong with western society... i probably wont ever watch it
>>
>>81459026
Oh sweetie, you think only men browse this board?
>>
>>81459341
trannys don't count
>>
>>81459341
the walking dead, got and dr who generals must be like 99% women.
>>
>>81456114
So tired of hbo shilling this stupid show Everytime I get on HBO now
>>
>>81459202

Durham never had looks to begin with and is much more muh normal modern woman that gabagoolfalo.

New oprah.
>>
>>81458287
But what if it's a WHITE MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????????????????????
>>
>>81456453
"Girls" is a very well written show. All seasons were consistently good.
Time will prove me right
>>
>>81457408
I actually hated her for that unwarranted backlash and wanted based Jessa to call her bullshit.
They aren't friends anymore but there is no reason to act like an asshole when yourself were an equally shitty friend
>>
File: CIjin0hWcAAhBWD.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
CIjin0hWcAAhBWD.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>81459341
mfw a grill called me sweetie.
On fourchans.
I knew you guys were decent
>>
This season has been surprisingly good considering this show has been semi-watchable trash for like 4 seasons.
>>
>>81459576
She already said she's having a boy, so yeah, it will be.
>>
WHY the fuck was Ray not at the engagement party?
>>
File: 1443634539627.webm (2MB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443634539627.webm
2MB, 469x640px
Be honest...would you?
>>
>>81459918
Why not Adam as well then? They are done with the males.
Grill power
>>
>>81459918
Probably because Shosh is assblasted that Ray is now fucking her fat former boss.
>>
>>81459859
seems kinda red pilled maybe lena has remorse over the faggot lifestyle, doubt it though people said that since the beginning but she defended her characters as good humans.
>>
>>81459918
Yeah I want to see him bang the fatty
>>81459938
maybe I prefer fatter though
>>
>>81460030
Yfw you realize Ray banged the two hottest of the group and then settled with a loving waifu
>>
>>81459938
I would let her suck my dick if there was literally zero effort involved and I knew no one would find out about it.
>>
>>81459938
Aw man. That fat and no tiddies to speak of. What cruel universe allows this?
>>
>>81460082
There's never been a more satisfying moment on this show than Ray finally realizing what a vapid retard Marnie is.
>>
>>81459938
never even with your dick. It might run into some pebbles.
>>
>>81460174
That cunt literally told Hannah he was supposed to be grateful to have her
She hot though i can't blame him
>>
>>81460265
What's wrong with her hands?
>>
>>81459938
Nope. Anyone unlucky enough to get fat with no tit growth is probably going to be a horrible lay
>>
File: 1460135873687.jpg (32KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460135873687.jpg
32KB, 479x720px
>>81459938
I would have to be drunk enough to pass out halfway through and not remember the next morning but not drunk enough to get alcohol poisoning. This would require careful drinking and monitoring of my BAC which is way more effort than I would like to exert to have sex with Lena Dunham, so no, I would not.
>>
I feel like we missed an episode or something, the whole thing left me with more questions than answers. I genuinely thought it was like a dream sequence at first
>Where was Ray? We saw him and Shosh hanging out last episode after Shosh was off screen for pretty much the entire season, but there was no mention of her being engaged or anything. And it's not like there was a time skip, cuz Hannah is still pregnant and even if it's been a month that's still absurd for her to meet someone and get engaged.
>Wasn't Marnie out of money and getting evicted the last time we saw her? Did nothing ever come of that? It was like 2 episodes ago, too
>Speaking of Marnie, what the fuck happened to Desi? Did they break up? Did he die? She was calling him and not getting an answer at the end of the last episode she was in, I thought that was setting up something but apparently not
>Apparently that was Elijah's last episode, which is really anti-climactic
>Was last week Ray's last episode? So after 6 seasons Ray's story ends with him getting together with a girl he literally just met that day?
>Was that week Adam's last episode? It seemed like it was the end of his story with Hannah, but did he just go back to Jessa and that's it? wtf
>Why didn't Hannah tell Shoshana that she was pregnant? In the episode they acted like they weren't friends anymore and Hannah didn't give any explanation or apology when Shosh said she was hurt by not being told, but they never had a falling out, right?

I like the show but I hate how every time it seems like they're developing a character and having them mature, its forgotten about by the next episode. Like the episode last season with Marnie and Charlie, it seemed like a learning experience for her and she was going to change and be less self-centered, but nope, the next episode she's back to square one.

It sucks how the show went from being about the four girls (hence the title, GIRLS) to just being about Hannah.
>>
>>81456114
She's so happy to be so dumpy.
>>
>>81461020
>Where was Ray?
With his fatfu. It would be strange to invite him to her engagement party

>that's still absurd for her to meet someone and get engaged.
Her dream in life was to be married and move upwards socially as far as she can. The chink proposed. It's not that far fetched

> Did nothing ever come of that?
Like what? Her mother said she could have the couch

>Was last week Ray's last episode?
Yes.Ray-Adam spinoff when??

>but they never had a falling out, right?
Grills make enemies with each other all the time for petty shit
>>
>>81459727
>Time will prove me right
Most people that have actually watched the show think that. It's a bit uneven, and some episodes and seasons are better than others, but it's had a lot of really high moments and a great cast.

Most people here aren't bright enough to realize the show is more self-aware than their assumptions predict.
>>
Season 1 except the final episode was good
>>
File: 50m08s712.png (1MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
50m08s712.png
1MB, 1920x834px
>>81459938

...would 2bh
>>
>>81456114
>unironically supporting this pedophile by watching this show
>>
>>81462892
Please....
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.