[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the afterlife is a giant pyramid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 24

File: void.jpg (11KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
11KB, 182x268px
So the afterlife is a giant pyramid?
>>
>>81454937
What a completely mediocre fucking movie.
>>
>>81455287
Is it? I thought the trailer looked great, that is unfortunate to hear.
>>
>>81454937
>It's intelligent because you don't get it
>>
>>81455307
it's okay for what it is. It's not like anyone is paying to watch it. I liked how it jumped into the action from the get go, it lags a bit in the middle. and the fucking tropes it chooses to include confused me. but it was worth the price.
>>
>>81455307
Its nothing special except for some of the practical effects
>>
>>81455287
It's a better silent hill then silent hill so it has that going for it.
>>
>>81455287

is it worth paying 14 dollars to go and see at the kinoplex?
>>
>>81455451
It's literally a shitty Silent Hill themed haunted house with none of the subtlety, horror or good visual design. Unless you mean the awful film.
>>
File: Gant_Laughing_1.gif (65KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Gant_Laughing_1.gif
65KB, 256x192px
>>81455457
>tfw only pay $6.50 at my local arthouse theater with a student ID
>>
>>81454937
it's kino
>>
>>81455451
Had nothing new or different going for it, that's my problem. It doesn't present much of anything in a new angle or in any interesting way. The Silent Hill movie was shit tier in terms of story, but it visually nailed it way more than this movie did. Everything looked directly lifted from any number of generic 80s/90s horror films. Silent Hill, visually and thematically, had flair, you know SH when you see it. Its monsters have reasons for being the way they do, the places are all important for one reason or another. You don't get that with this, at all. It has absolutely no defining feature. It's so fucking bland. Is that what they were going for? They wanted to feel like some random rental store VHS? Well good job, it's just as forgettable.

>>81455457
I personally would not pay $14, if you can get half price and you're bored, go for it.
>>
>>81455420
>worth the price.
>>
>MUH PRACTICAL EFFECTS

Yeah, that'd be real nice if they weren't so unbelievably stiff and didn't have bland, shit designs.
>>
File: 1493707-pyramid_head.jpg (743KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493707-pyramid_head.jpg
743KB, 1600x1200px
>>81455992
They were really bad and I don't know how anyone can call them good. The movie was clearly aping Silent Hill more than anything else (even more than lovecraft) and the shitty Silent Hill movie had way better practical effects and designs than this.
>>
the movie did what it set out to do. It's cosmic horror. It isn't an adaptation of some Lovecraft story, so I don't understand why kids treat the film as if it was. Lovecraft's stories get their power from the imagination of the viewer. If you've got no imagination then you wont get the full experience as you read onward. Translating that into film, converting the incomprehensible into a comprehensible and tangible movie prop ruins the purpose of the story. In The Mouth of Madness and The Thing work as films because they're not supposed to be a 1:1 scale model of a Lovecraft story. They did their own thing and people later added #lovecraft to the film's tags. The Void got the same treatment.

I went on a Lovecraft movie binge a few years ago and although most of the movies were shit I still gave them credit for at least attempting something as impossible as adapting a Lovecraft story to film. The best of those, Dagon, was cheesy at times, had bad acting and pacing, but it was still an enjoyable film as a fan of Lovecraft. If you go into watching The Void expecting some IMDb top 10 movies of all time then you're a fool and your unrealistic expectations have probably led you to live a very disappointing life. I didn't expect a life-changing film when I watched The Void, and after watching it I felt the same way about it as I felt about Dagon - cheesy at times, some bad acting and pacing, but it was still enjoyable. The visuals and practical effects were well done, and those are some of the key reasons why people watch these types of films. You don't go into a horror movie expecting an epic story that would make The Iliad look like Twilight, or the best acting. You watch it for the monsters, you watch it for the gore, you watch it for the suspense.
>>
>>81457794
Dagon is terrible and so is The Void. Sullying something good with your shitty adaptation isn't inherently worthy of respect, especially not with something like the Void which is entirely unoriginal. It's literally Hellraiser+Silent Hill+The Thing and if it didn't have the occasional shots of space and tentacles nobody would call it any more Lovecraftian than the aforementioned properties.
>>
>>81455457
rent online for 7 plus tax, have buds comeover with some beer and relax.
>>
>>81457896
sounds like you're a pleb
>>
>>81457929
>hurr if you don't like this terrible amalgamation of a dozen vastly superior works you're a pleb
>>
>>81457794
Lol what
They basically took some general ideas and themes from Lovecraft and made a generic slasher.
This movie is only like Lovecraft on the surface level.
>>
The main character of this really makes me appreciate Timothy Olyphant's "small-town cop character in over his head" character from that The Crazies remake a few years back.

I don't care how much of a shit-heel, bumpkin-ass policeman you are, losing control of a situation that quickly to two armed randos is bad writing.
>>
>>81455457

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81457896
>It's literally Hellraiser+Silent Hill+The Thing

You literally just sold me. Watching it tomorrow.
>>
>>81458050
Please don't. I love Hellraiser, Silent Hill and the Thing but I didn't mean that as a compliment. It's like just throwing Pizza, Fried Chicken and Ice Cream in a blender, the result is a disgusting inedible sludge.
>>
>>81457896
>>81457794
Those cutaways to that cosmic nebula and those alien terrains seem like they're trying very hard to be Lovecraftian.

Unless you can prove they were added in post, this movie was just a poor attempt at adapting "Lovecraftian" horror and atmosphere while missing the subtlety and nuance that actually makes that style any good.
>>
>>81458050
same, movie sounds badass
>>
>>81458050
It's actually none of those things, beyond some themes and the use of practical effect body horror. It's more like one of those bargain-bin horror movies that win awards at those shitty annual horror festivals that like 10 people attend. Lots of poor writing and empty characters.
>>
File: icon.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>81454937
I took it as the pyramid was the universe because it has stars and shit in it and they jumped through it to another bane post
>>
>>81458201
>practical effect body horror

Say no more hombre, I'm paying for the VOD as we speak
>>
>>81458257
Hey man, by all means. I was really looking forward to it myself. Just don't go in expecting deep. Approach it for what it is - a little indie horror flick that managed to get wide distribution because its premise got people talking.
>>
File: 20170408_182504.png (124KB, 1440x422px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_182504.png
124KB, 1440x422px
>>
>>81458257
Also, get ready for lots of jarring Canadian accents.
>>
File: Thw.jpg (115KB, 1904x788px) Image search: [Google]
Thw.jpg
115KB, 1904x788px
Was it rape?
>>
>>81455287
Fuck you
>>
>>81458341
So you're telling me to avoid the pitfall which took so many /tv/ posters - expecting this movie to be the greatest cinematic experience in the history of mankind?
>>
>>81457896
Dagon was the fucking shit.
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN this movie sucked. I can't even begin to express how shit it was. I haven't seen writing that bad in a long time, and the acting just made that shitty writing ten times worse. So many of the reactions or actions of the characters were just so completely unbelievable and stupid. So much of the plot was not explained, and I don't mean in the sense that it didn't resolve the themes and questions it had set up, I mean it barely established them to begin with.

It's like they tried to write three different movies and put them all into one and it just does not work. You don't give two shits about any of the characters because they are all unlikeable pieces of shit who are given no time to establish themselves before the shit goes down. Due to this, scenes which could have been genuinely intense and moving and were technically executed very well such as when the cop is killing his mutated wife with a fire axe and all you see is his silhouette through the glass door swinging the axe just left me feeling empty and blank. Who cares about these characters at all?

I feel I could honestly write for hours about every portion of this movie and why it was shitty but I will just leave it there. Goddamn.

Seems some people are ready to give horror movies a free pass because "that's not what you watch them for". This is bullshit and it's the kind of stupid mindset that is holding the whole genre down. Shit like this should simply not be excusable.
>>
>>81458425
Honestly, I don't even know why most of the people on this board try to watch these kinds of movies, or what they actually expect to get from them.

I'm just glad most of them are catching it early so it won't be another year of "wow, you guys said this was good BUT IT WAS SHIT, WTF NOT KINO" like what happened with the Witch, the Babadook and It Follows.
>>
>>81458508
The Witch was great. Babadook and It Follows were utter garbage. Maybe you just have shit taste?
>>
>>81458503
you're the type of guy who has a stroke when he's in his 20's.
>>
>>81458503
>"that's not what you watch them for"

Not this kind of movie at least. This is literally 90 minutes of excuses to put body horror on the screen, nothing more.

Cheap horror abounds, it just sucks that this one got oversold because of its premise. It should've just came and went, then ended up where it actually belongs, alongside all the other shitty low budget horrors on Netflix.
>>
>>81457967
Name all 12 stories Dagon coalesced into the movie please.
>>
File: sad cthulhu.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad cthulhu.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>81454937

It was like a mediocre version of From Beyond.

Disappointing.
>>
>>81458591
>Maybe you just have shit taste?

Clearly, I browse /tv/, don't I?
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 500x644px
>tfw cosmic horror kino is dead
>>
>>81458638
>It should've just came and went, then ended up where it actually belongs, alongside all the other shitty low budget horrors on Netflix.

the movie literally came out two days ago
>>
>>81455420
>It's not like anyone is paying to watch it

>tfw you are an indie film maker spending years of your life and insane amounts of money to bring your vision to life, only to have to some assholes on an anonymous image board talk shit about it without paying a dime.

anyway I enjoyed the movie. Its not perfect but goddamn the effects are awesome and its been so fucking long since we've had a legit cosmic horror movie.
>>
>>81458591
All 3 were complete garbage. You do indeed have shit taste.
>>
>>81458716
HEY WHAT DID I SAY

STOP LIKING MOVIES

STOP HAVING FUN

BE DEAD INSIDE LIKE ME
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>81454937
>>
>>81458739
How was the Witch garbage?
>>
>>81458823
It did nothing interesting and the plot was ham-fisted and dull. Edgy too.
>>
What was the woman holding a baby in the background in some scenes all about?
>>
>>81458877
give me a list of 5 movies from the past 10 that you approve of.
>>
>>81458823
>>81458739
Guys, just stop.

Don't.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>81458877
>all those buzzwords
Neck yourself soon.
>>
It's a pretty good movie. Good effects, good atmosphere.

Wasn't perfect, but I mostly enjoyed it.

The guys who made it seem to have potential.
You gotta start somewhere.

Maybe Blumhouse/Platinum Dunes will give them a chance and a decent budget, I would watch that.
>>
>>81458916
That's Smoker and Mute's family.
>>
>>81458877
It gave us Anna Taylor-Joy though
>>
>>81458934
>likes a meme movie
>complains about "buzzwords"

Neck yourself cunt.

>>81458918
Approve of in what sense? That I approve of as garbage? Sure. We've already got 3 named, let's go with every all of the Marvel and DC films released in the past 10 and that should bring it up to 5 with alot extra to appease you, m'aster.
>>
>>81459018
>can only speak negatively
>afraid to list movies he enjoys

nice cowardice ya got there
>>
>>81458916
What was the whole "your father was a better cop than you he'd be ashamed" thing that was never mentioned all about?

What was the scene where the two nameless dudes have a fight about how one of them "should have protected the children" all about?
>>
>>81459018
>meme movie
I'm done with you, kiddo.
>>
>>81458982
If anything, I think the filmmakers were genuinely passionate and were trying their best.

They just need a better screenwriter, maybe?
>>
>>81459036
>so astute he can psychoanalyze me through computerized text

Nice armchair psychology anon. Want to hear about the time mommy touched me?
>>
>>81459075
If they weren't stupid they could have seen from the beginning the script was a pile of trash though. They chose to make a movie on the back of a terrible script. It's their fault as much as it is the screenwriter's fault.
>>
>>81459074
>that buzzword
Neck yourself soon.
>>
Here's a noggin scratcher: why did literally no one suggest or attempt to call for backup to deal with the stupid cultists with knives outside so they could leave the building?
>>
>>81459107
nice to see that I'm not wrong
>>
>>81459137

Did you even watch it? They did try, multiple different ways. They couldn't reach anyone.
>>
Why did the doctor do it? Because his daughter died? That's the extent of his motivation to do all this?
>>
>>81459112
Well sure, but the premise is kind of cool, and gives them opportunities to do neat effects shit.

I think >>81458982 is right, this is probably kind of a "proof of concept"-type movie that'll give the filmmakers cred and a bigger budget next time, like what House of the Devil did for Ty West.
>>
>>81459197
Yup.
>>
>>81459173
When? The dumbass cop goes outside to "call it in" and gets stabbed by a cultist, and then from memory that's it. They don't try at any point to contact anyone outside the building. There's a scene where the cop literally has a conversation with the doctor over a working phone and doesn't call anyone. There's a scene where they go outside to the patrol car and instead of using that time to call for help like he was already supposed to, they use it to get guns.
>>
I'm surprised no one is mentioning the atrocious sound design in this.

I loved the concept, creature designs, and even some of the acting but the scenes during attacks were mixed so fucking horribly it was distracting. It fucked up in the opening scene and immediately started off on a bad note when the two shoot the woman and burn her alive yet she just makes a quick yelp like when you step on a dog's tail

I don't know if it was just my theatre but whenever there's a scene consisting of more than two people talking, the master volume dropped at least 2db, I assume because they couldn't properly level out their mix so they just lazily lowered the entire volume instead.

The creatures were humans morphing into grotesque abominations, they should be screaming bloody murder nonstop, not just standing there silently while the guns just make muffled pop noises and the ax hits sound like someone punching a pillow.

I genuinely don't understand how you can fuck up sound design in a movie, you have full fucking control of sound effects in film, how do you think that shit sounds ok?
>>
There were some zombies/ghosts at certain points, like when they were fighting in the basement. It was the mom and baby that were killed during the home invasion shown when they go into the surreal house.

I think that some stuff in the movie could have been expanded on a bit or cleared up more. Instead the audience is left to imagine what happened. I imagine that its something like the cult broke into their house and killed the mom and baby when the guy was off at work or something, and then the mute feels guilty about it because he wasn't there.
>>
>>81454937
>movie shilled on /tv/ by faggots claiming it's the dawn of lovecraft kino turns out to be terrible

Who would've seen this coming
>>
>>81459137
That's explained. The real "noggin scratcher" is why they didn't move out of the lobby when the cultists showed up, or why the cop didn't actually make a concerted effort to try and find out what had happened to the guy with the rifle and the mute when they showed up, rather than just surrendering to them as a hostage.
>>
>>81459299
Actual phoneline's dead. Doctor called him on an internal line, most hospitals/offices/workplaces have PAs. You'd know that if you worked a day in your life, you fucking loser.
>>
I assumed the phone call was supernatural given the hallucinations and where it came from. They go to where the call came from, except they don't.
>>
>>81459370
>most hospitals/offices/workplaces have PAs
Not most, unless you can back this up with proof you've visited most hospitals/offices/workplaces in the world which you haven't you fucking loser.
>>
>>81459304
Bad sound design can really fuck independent horror, and its so rampant.

Kill List is really bad for that. You can't make out a third of the dialogue in the first 40 minutes because everyone's too quiet and talking in incomprehensible British accents.
>>
>>81459304
the immolation is sort of well portrayed. you don't scream for hours as you burn while your body is covered in flame. fire consumes oxygen, and you can't inhale if your face is covered in fire.
>>
>>81459370
For one, it is definitely not established at any point that the phone line is dead. Not once is that mentioned. You're full of shit. Secondly, what about the patrol car? That's a radio, not a phone. They establish in the movie that radios are working, and yet they still don't call for backup.

It's hilarious to see how far you're willing to go to defend this trash lmfao.
>>
>>81459299

He first tried to use the phones in the hospital to call it in. He even turned off a radio that was getting weird interference on it. He then went out to his police car and sat there trying to reach the police dispatcher over the cars radio.

The phone line was dead and the dispatcher didn't respond. He only got stabbed by the cultist when he noticed him outside and went to confront him. He tried.
>>
>>81459494
the guy is shitposting, don't feed him (you)s
>>
>>81459472
Not defending it. I just think its problems lie more in its writing than in nitpicking the reality and internal mechanics of a
SUPERNATURAL
HORROR
MOVIE

you autist :^)
>>
File: 1482809481759.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482809481759.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
Mute guy is the best actor in the film

he also looks like a low budget Matt Damon
>>
>>81459494
And yet radios are magically working at the source of the disturbance? So what you're saying is the film has no internal logic. Do none of them have cellphones? Or I suppose those are also broken.

*extended fart noise recreating the scriptwriting of this movie*
>>
>>81459523
So because it's a generic trope for the genre, it's okay? Get fucked you miserable twat.
>>
>>81459523
The reality of the film is part of its writing.
>>
>>81459425
Bad sound design can really fuck any movie in general, honestly.

It's a bit of a spergy pet peeve of mine but I go fucking crazy over good sound design, I think it adds a lot to the overall atmosphere that a lot of people don't even realize. Action movies and horror particularly benefit from it because it can create that visceral gut reaction when something sounds powerful, or at the very least sounds appropriate for the action. Think Indiana Jones or something, those punch sounds are fucking iconic in their own right.

This movie (and Kill List, now that you mention it) are great examples of how it can fuck up a movie. I blame Kill List's accents more though, I grew up in England and I couldn't fucking understand them most of the time.
>>
File: 1352040256794.jpg (120KB, 582x625px) Image search: [Google]
1352040256794.jpg
120KB, 582x625px
>>81459544
hacked your webcam and got this screenshot of you
>>
>>81459452
No but it was literally like a 1 second long "ahh" and then nothing, coupled with the poor dialogue mixing and the gunshots sounding muted half the time, just really rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
>>81458692
In another Void thread someone recommended a movie Malèfique (2002) that while not really being cosmic horror was vaguely Lovecraftian and I believe you would enjoy it.
>>
>>81459645
So this is the infamous hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>81459589
I guess you're right. What I meant was more the dialogue and the logic of the characters' interpersonal actions, rather than how much they tried (and failed) to reach the outside world.
>>
>>81459679
Inception is lovecraftian.
>>
>tfw the sperg doesn't realize the dispatcher was a cultist
>tfw the sperg doesn't realize the dispatcher contacted the most incapable state trooper in the area as backup on purpose

Come on. It was explained pretty clearly in the movie.
>>
>>81459829
See, now THAT is some straight up bullshit.
>>
>>81459856
sperg chimes in on que
>>
>>81459873
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: tumblr_mt59hzSUPt1s59myso4_1280.png (117KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt59hzSUPt1s59myso4_1280.png
117KB, 400x226px
It wasn't terrible, and I had a Lord of Illusions vibe towards the end.
>>
>>81458050
As someone who loves both those things, yeah. It's basically that. I saw it after all the /tv/ hype died down and a bunch of tasteless pleb shits started crying that it wasn't muh Lovecraft. I loved it. Good modern horror is hard to come by, I think The Void absolutely nails it.
>>
>>81460085
>both
>he listed 3

Can't count past 2 eh
>>
>>81460176
Sure I can, faggot. 1, 2, both.
>>
>>81460176
Are you just sitting in this thread taking out your frustrations on every poster?

What happened? Are you alright?
>>
>>81458986
t. guy that worked on the movie
>>
>>81460209
>Are you just sitting in this thread taking out your frustrations on every poster?
I'm having fun shitposting shitty threads made by butthurt shills. Why are you here?
>>
>>81460268
I'm just talking about movies, man.
>>
>>81455287
>incredibly weak script, with nonsensical character motivations, dogshit dialogue, and muddled narrative
>shoddy camerawork/cinematography
>choppy, uneven editing
>poor performances

the only things that were good to decent were the doctor's voice and the couple of seconds of the void landscape and outer space when the cop fainted and then at the end. creature effects really weren't all that great imo, mainly because the design of the daughter thing was weak. just goofy looking, like the hybrid from the end of alien resurrection. they also could have stretched their effects budget better by not doing a dozen unique zombies for about fifteen seconds of screen time.
>>
they throw shit together and hope you make some sense to it.

meh
>>
File: void.png (1MB, 1904x788px) Image search: [Google]
void.png
1MB, 1904x788px
>>
Void'samatter with his retarded wife breaking her promise and running off alone, knowing fully well the risk
>>
I stopped watching after the scene where they walk into the triangle room with all the fucked up mutated people in it and the guy who is with the guy who wont say anything (no idea how else to describe him his character is that weak) just says in a completely untroubled gruff voice "we're in hell". Like he's stuck in traffic. "We're in hell".
>>
>>81458986
I genuinely didnt know the young hillbilly was mute, I didnt even payed much attention to the fact that he didnt talk top much (well, apparently he didnt talk at all).

Btw, did they ever explain why were they killing the girl (who was she anyway) and the junkie at the very beggining of the film? My guess is that they were on a revenge hunt for the murderers of their family but I dunno, I missed that the boy was mute so I could've missed something else
>>
>People see murderous cultists outside the hospital, but just assume they won't come inside and thus never bother to secure the doors.
>Hospital "had a fire" and "closed down" yet it is full of supplies, is staffed, and still takes patients.
>Protagonist has a seizure, gets stabbed in the neck and is squirting blood, has surgery, gets knocked out with an axe handle, etc etc all within the first 25 minutes, yet suffers no ill effects from any of it.
>People stuck in this insane situation meet three people who know something about what is going on, but don't ask questions until the last half hour.
>No explanation of why it's so dangerous to go down the hall to a supply closet, except for stupid narrative expediency.
>Never made clear that rifle guy is mute guy's father until the final few minutes when we get a shitty hallucination sequence out of nowhere that explains nothing and has no effect on the outcome.

Also, am I the only one who felt like this was a two hour movie shaved down to 80 minutes? There was so much that was just poorly introduced or dropped with no explanation:

>Hover lady can get in people's heads and make them hallucinate or control them, but the last time we see her she's just in the background of a shot as the final monster gets set on fire.
>Doc says he did something nefarious to main cop's father, but it's never explained or mentioned again.
>Asian nurse doesn't know anything about nursing for some reason.

If felt like a student film that got a budget grossly above and beyond the talent of anyone involved in the production. The marketing also rubs me the wrong way because connecting this to ReAnimator, From Beyond, The Thing, or Hellraiser I and II is an insult to those films.

4/10 is being generous.
>>
>>81460766
they never explain it but I guess you can assume it had something to do with the cult killers (not that is really explained either)
>>
>>81457794
>It's cosmic horror

no, it isn't. we never feel what any of these people have, so we don't care about what they might lose. a glowing hole in a wall does neither implies nor explicates the insignificance of humankind or human endeavors in the face of the ineffable enormity of existence. this is cargo cult filmmaking at its worst.

>tentacles means lovecraftian, check
>closing walls means hellraiser 2, check
>latex monsters and goo means the thing, check
>wow, we're real filmmakers now!
>>
>shitty body horror with zombies
>marketing department calls it "lovecraftian"
>useful idiots agree

shameful
>>
>>81460913
tabs opened: 4chan.org/tv/, thesaurus.com
>>
>>81458349
>>81458400
i'm embarrassed for you
>>
that scene where the one zombie creature is slamming it's head into the pipe then turns to look at them was the best scene in the entire movie
>>
>>81460829
Just wanted to say I agree with everything you said. Here's a (you).
>>
>>81458693
>the movie literally came out two days ago
it came out last year, but nobody with brains wanted to distribute it, so it sold once on VOD so somebody could make a torrent of it, and it'll be on netflix by this time next month

nobody will even remember it existed in a couple of months. it truly is the void
>>
>>81454937
>The Void
>More like Da Void, as in "devoid of any redeeming value," amirite
>>
>>81460962
not an argument
>>
>>81460991
i thought /tv/ would love that because it was a reference to that popular walking dead meme that we all love so much
>>
>>81460913
It is cosmic horror, it's just done poorly. The source of the horror is cosmic in scale, it's just that the scale is poorly defined, and set against bad characters.

I can write a bad Lovecraft ripoff and have it be "Lovecraftian," as long as its filled with esoteric language, and the man character is an asexual middle aged man who goes insane when he finds out they might be related to a black person. Those are all as "Lovecraftian" as existential dread in the face of cosmic insignificance is, which is what the Void attempts.

"Lovecraftian" is not a signifier of quality, it just means the content is reminiscent of the author's works.
>>
the scene where the main protag says 'looks like there is some kind of sub-basement' and the qt asian nurse, says 'no,no, what are you talking about?'

because the void created a sub-basement, like a literal hell, under the hospital, so kino *kisses fingers* so kino
>>
>>81461131
not an argument
>>
>>81457896
You're a massive faggot
>>
>>81460829
>People see murderous cultists outside the hospital, but just assume they won't come inside and thus never bother to secure the doors.

Not assumed until later, they just have no way to secure every entrance.

>Hospital "had a fire" and "closed down" yet it is full of supplies, is staffed, and still takes patients.

There were presumably parts of it that were closed off but parts that were still functional, and they were just providing some routine GP care until everything got moved.

>People stuck in this insane situation meet three people who know something about what is going on, but don't ask questions until the last half hour.

They're constantly asking questions. They ask as soon as the murder pals show up. They just get no answers because head pal assumes they're either cultists or soon to be killed.

>No explanation of why it's so dangerous to go down the hall to a supply closet, except for stupid narrative expediency.

Might have something to do with the mutant they encountered.

>Never made clear that rifle guy is mute guy's father until the final few minutes when we get a shitty hallucination sequence out of nowhere that explains nothing and has no effect on the outcome.

The effect is that we understand why he sacrifices himself and why he's been protective of the mute kid, the only character he gave a damn about.

>Hover lady
Is a hallucination of the murder dad's wife/a ghost controlled by the cult that killed her which is why he's on his crusade. Which is why she was in the background.

>Doc says he did something nefarious to main cop's father

He likely murdered him or used him for the experiments.

>Asian nurse doesn't know anything about nursing for some reason.

She's a student/intern that was sent there to help them move. This is evident when the first scene you see her in, is her reading from a textbook and trying to study.
>>
>Years prior the daughter dies, dad goes crazy and looks for answers
>Finds out about the void and starts a cult
>People go missing, are brutally murdered, etc - junkie is conscripted
>The woman and her baby are killed by the cult, the dad and mute start hunting them down
>At some point the cop's dad tries to intervene and is killed
>At some point earlier the cop's baby dies
>At some point that girl gets knocked up, presumably nearly 9 months prior to the movie
>There is a fire shortly before the events of the movie which damages a section of the hospital
>The dad and the mute discover the farmhouse and raid it
>Cue beginning of the movie

It's pretty straightforward.
>>
From what I could discern, that giant pyramid land was the afterlife, or what they refer to as the void/abyss.

If we are to believe the doctor man, this place is so fucking horrible and terrible, that even living as a failed experiment abomination in the basement of the hospital is better than going there. "I won't let them die"
"I am trying to save you" etc. Which is why that one zombie was bashing it's head in on the pipe but not dying.

His endgoal was perfecting the body morphing magic to not only make himself immortal, but to bring back long-dead people as well so they could be saved (his daughter)

That's what I assume those zombies in the basement were, and I guess he's not too good at it considering how his daughter was a crazy monster too.

Anyone else have thoughts?
>>
>>81461131
He wrote so many things that almost anything can be said to be lovecraftian if it resembles even one element from one of his stories. Like >>81459760
A few of his stories handle dreams and exploring the realms in/beyond the dreams.
>>
>>81461352
solid writeup. perhaps the strange form his daughter took was a typical form for beings who transition into the void. he mentioned a caterpillar entering a cocoon then emerging as a butterfly, and how humans are similar with death being the transition into the cocoon.
>>
>>81461352
The abyss is where the dead are returned from, but it isn't necessarily a bad place itself. The dead are being returned and morphed by people who won't let them stay dead and not by their own will. It's likely the morphing and stuff is just the result of the unnatural presence of those souls on earth, out of alignment with god's plan. God in The Void is probably just a cosmic entity of order or the natural world and not fully realized like in the Bible narrative, and the flying pyramid is likely just another cosmic entity similar to that but older.

The doctor's plan seemed to be to just bring souls back over from the abyss so that people could hang out together forever on earth, even if hideously deformed. It seems important that at the end of the movie the cop and his wife are both intact and not too concerned about being in the abyss, suggesting its not as terrible or menacing to be there as one would expect. The fear of the void is scarier than the void itself.
>>
>>81461299
Yeah. Left out the abominations in the sub basement starting the fire because they wanted to kill themselves but otherwise it's all pretty straight forward.

>>81461352
Yeah it seemed to be the afterlife and also where the ancient things older than God were, who were probably in that pyramid.

Seemed to me like the Doc had become a sort of priest for those ancient things from the time before God, starting that cult with their pyramid hoods. I think his goal was immortality, but it's likely their "goal" if they even have one is to spread their corruption on Earth through the creation of those monsters and the cult.

I only say that about goals because it seems like Doc's got the power to turn people into monsters with some kind of psychic virus, like what happened to that nurse and what would have happened to the cop if he had died.

Interesting to note I don't think any of the dead hooded cultists turn into monsters, but that was probably a budget thing.
>>
>>81461506
>>81461352
>Let's just save every person from dying and slowly fill the world up with hideous monsters to the point that the life of every actually surviving human being on earth is severely compromised in quality making earth a shit place to exist in the first place

does not make a whole lot of sense
>>
>>81461559
The doctor was not a mentally stable man.
>>
>>81461559
Presumably either people would have stopped having children or the doctor thought that personhood existed beyond the body. It could have been that they wanted to push the theme of selfishness. The doctor was willing to sacrifice a baby for his own daughter, and found companionship from the cop being secretly glad his own kid died. By "saving" or returning more and more people the world could sacrifice the future generations to sate their own materialist/immediate desires. ( to continue to have hedonist experiences of interaction with people instead of remembering them )

That or they could have just gone full Neon Genesis Evangelion and all of humanity could have been minds in a primordial soup. The doctor was also kind of insane so there's that to keep in mind.

>>81461558
Oh yeah I forget to mention that part with the fire. It seems like different zombies expressed themselves differently, probably based off their former personalities to some degree.
>>
>>81461259
Why bother, anon? They literally hammer you over the head with most of these plot points, and to miss that many is a sign of legal retardation

Hell, there is a scene where 2 plot points meet when the asian intern is studying and the nurse complains because they need to finish packing medical records that are going to another facility.
>>
File: 1468941013954.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468941013954.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>81457794

this 100%.
>>
It only got interesting in the last moments when you saw the dimension beyond the portal.

Other than that, just a very derivative, cliche filled flick with shit pacing. The movie could be compressed into 35 mins and put at the beginning of a really great film about the void. This was like a 90 minute cock tease.
>>
>box the files
>uhh, there are like computers now, duh
>computers box files?

Too real.
>>
>>81461779
>They literally hammer you over the head with most of these plot points

yeah a good few of those aren't even "plot points" they are just the headcanon guesses and approximations of that poster lmfao
>>
>>81458503

If this isn't pasta, you're a fucking genuine pleb and you'd have a better time on Reddit.
>>
>>81461779
at some point people realize that the list of "plotholes" is not why people didn't like the movie. They didn't like the movie first, something about it put them off or bored them and then they started paying attention to how stupid the movie was.

So "answering" plot holes isn't going to magically make the acting or writing better.
>>
>>81461905
>muh reddit
look at that it's fucking nothing the movie is still complete trash
>>
>>81454937
This movie is pure 100% distilled kino, the space and cosmic shots are orgasmic

The people who disliked this are the same sort who didn't like Only God Forgives, pure plebs.
>>
>>81461506
He says multiple times that he's trying to do the right think and that his intentions are altruistic. That led me to believe that the afterlife must be REALLY bad.

Could just be crazy-talk though
>>
>>81461986
>the space and cosmic shots are orgasmic
they also make up about 1% of the movie
>>
>>81461986
Lurk moar. Your b8 is stale from the get-go.
>>
>>81462008
Not b8ing, legit loved this movie. Only contrarians who expect across-the-board perfection from low budget body horror hated it
>>
>>81461986
couldn't agree more. I sleep better at night knowing that all plebs will burn in hellfire.
>>
Pffft everyone knows the afterlife is trapezoidal
fuckin hollywood man
>>
>>81462029
the contrarian is you in this case, might have to reach into that buzzword bag for something more suitable
>>
>>81462029
>Only contrarians who expect across-the-board perfection from low budget body horror hated it
Nice projection and assumptions cock sucker.
You sound exactly like one of those losers that shilled this PoS on /tv/ the past few months.
It's shit, nobody likes it, deal with it.
>>
File: 1487297113782.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1487297113782.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>81462096
Wrong, I like it, as did most critics and audiences, hence you and >>81462092 you are the contrarians

Deal with it faggots, plebs are so low IQ they can't even comprehend the definition of kino
>>
>>81462139
that poster is a 17 year old dropout who was raised by RedLetterMedia instead of his parents, and he was taught to hate everything without presenting any evidence as to why he should hate it.

Support Planned Parenthood so plebs like him can be sucked out of his mother's vagino instead of being birthed.
>>
>>81462139
The definition of kino is literally cinema. Your definition is w/e fotm term losers like yourself think will make you look cooler when you spout it with your loser friends at school. See I can project like a dickhead too.

Nobody liked this movie. Deal with it anon.

*tips fedora and upvotes*
So you feel at home while you're away from your site.
>>
File: 1487155508597.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487155508597.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>81462179
t. kino hater

Contrarianfags need to get off my board! >>81462195
>>
>>81459018
>approve of as garbage?
Was this supposed to be funny? Can you name one film you actually like? Just a yes/no will do at this point, I don't want to hear your actual opinion
>>
>>81462206
You're on my site though spurg.
>>
>>81462206
no i was talking about the contrarian pleb, not you
>>
File: 215234637.jpg (9KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
215234637.jpg
9KB, 300x296px
>>81462229
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* (alarm bell sounds)

WRONG

>>81462206
I see now, sorry anon
>>
>>81462216
>want's a list so he can appear superior by trying to shoot it down

Nah I don't play with little boys, only girls.
>>
>>81462206

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81462250
*>>81462236 not >>81462206

>>81462260
Please calm down before you suffer an aneurysm
>>
>>81458107
Im gonna watch the void while eating pizza chicken and ice cream just for you
>>
>>81461990
Nah he was just insane. He probably genuinely thought he was doing a good thing though. There isn't really anything in the movie besides that ranting that suggests the void is unpleasant. It actually seems kind of tranquil.
>>
>>81455287
This.

Shit cinematography
Shit script
Laughable acting

It's a watch once and forget it forever type movie.
>>
>>81462392
so you recommend that everyone view it at least once?
>>
>>81462638
Yes absolutely. Lovely film.
>>
>>81454937
i can't believe /tv/ got me to watch this shit. this is what i imagine scifi channel original movies are like now, aka the same as 20 years ago but with more color filters and ambient soundtrack
>>
>>81462901
I wish scifi channel original movies were like this these days
>>
>>81462913
while i was just drawing a comparison, if i had to guess i'd assume scifi channel movies have reached full enthusiastic self-awareness of their awful memeness, e.g. "it's not shitfilmmaking if it's ironic shitfilmmaking xd"
>>
>>81462952
when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me
>>
>>81462999
i regret reading your reply so i hope the feeling is mutual also nice trips
>>
>>81462999
missed your chance to spoiler random letters and make this a clever reply

shit movie btw
>>
>>81463182
missed your chance to not have plebeian taste in films
>>
>>81463216
nothing redeeming about it beyond the body horror stuff and special effects
you can't legitimately say you liked it for any other reason
>>
>>81463293
I did enjoy the film, primarily for the body horror and special effects. I didn't watch a low budget canadian horror film for thought-provoking dialogue or award-winning acting.

you don't go into a McDonalds and expect filet mignon
>>
>>81461092
Except it is
>>
>>81463348
how are you going to admit that it's shitty in almost every way apart from the SFX, compare it to trash-tier takeaway, and still being self-righteous about enjoying it as if what you're indulging in is anything but textbook pleb bullshit lmfao
>>
>>81463426
translation
>"why is your opinion different from mine?"
>>
>>81457896

If people like you were around when the thing came out, you cunts would have hated it too, you miserable killjoys
>>
>>81454937
Its hellraiser without the box
>>
>>81463512
uh yeah most people did hate the thing when it came out, and rightfully so - the thing is shit
I'm sorry james rolfe-tier "film buffs" have convinced you otherwise
>>
>>81463550
>The Thing is shit
Stop posting on my fucking board you tasteless cunt.
>>
File: bait.gif (1MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1MB, 359x202px
>>81463550
>>
>call it cosmic horror
>call it "lovecraftian"
>ends with the lovers alive, happy, and totally unharmed by the void
>>
>>81461131
if anything featuring alternate universes is lovecraftian, then rick and morty is lovecraftian
>>
>>81463639
is this that game where you say two truths and a lie and we have to guess the lie?
>>
>>81463550
naw son. u must be one of those film buffs that thinks the wicker man is the fucking art decor of horror.
>>
>>81463348
>it wasn't bad, because my standards were very low
i mean i guess?
>>
File: 1386815266692.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386815266692.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
It was good enough compared to what's out there but I was disappointed with the slow gaps of nothing happening and some band acting. Obvious budgetary constraints held it back and the ending was meh. I wish those who take on this "genre" would move on from the leviathan concept despite being a core element. The whole "border of madness is normal and weird combined with mental imagery" should also be taken in a dew direction or glossed over faster.
>>
>>81461131
>"Lovecraftian" is not a signifier of quality, it just means the content is reminiscent of the author's works.

It would help if anybody ever read his stories. The colloqual defenition of Lovecraftian has almost nothing to do with his work. If you think "Lovecraftian" refers to anything that shares features with anything he wrote, then LOTR is highly Lovecraftian because of its similarity to HPL's early Dunsanian fantasies.

Lovecraftian actually refers to the subgenre of existential horror that he created and (eventually) popularized, which is only featured in a very small subset of his work. It doesn't just mean tentacles and/or non-christian gods.
>>
>>81463697
I wouldn't compare it to art decor but it is genuinely awful
by far worse than the thing
>>
>>81461999
coincidentally, the movie is 1% good
>>
>>81462029
>contrarians who expect across-the-board perfection from low budget body horror hated it

if it was billed as low-budget body horror it would have been less disappointing

a low budget doesn't mean your script has to be worse than student film tier though
>>
File: 1449087854461.jpg (40KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449087854461.jpg
40KB, 480x342px
>>81461131
>>81461131

If you want a true "Lovecraftian" movie it would be a boring Sherlock Holmes style noir with some acid trip style flashback scenes and gay sex.
>>
>>81462901
>i can't believe /tv/ got me to watch this shit. this is what i imagine scifi channel original movies are like now, aka the same as 20 years ago but with more color filters and ambient soundtrack
>>
>>81463349
"no"
>>
>>81463523
it's more hellraiser 2 hallway production design with the stupidity, terrible script, godawful acting, microscopic budget, and sheer needlessness of hellraiser revelations
>>
>>81463692
not an argument
>>
>>81463777
>If you want a true "Lovecraftian" movie it would be a boring Sherlock Holmes style noir with some acid trip style flashback scenes and gay sex.

so, true detective season 1?
>>
>>81463865
Yes.

>All those threads during the finale crying that it wasn't actually cosmic horror even though Rust goes into a fucking death maze and sees a vision of the cosmos.
>"WHERES MUH TENTACLES"

I hate this board.
>>
>>81463844
I meant Hellraiser in the broader sense , but yes you are correct.
>>
>>81463777
You could barely even make a "true" Lovecraftian movie. The whole point of Lovecraftian horrors is that they are almost indescribable. That's why he uses retellings by unreliable narrators so often - so he doesn't have to actually put words to what his horrors look like, sound like, smell like, whatever, because it's not even about the representations of these horrors themselves, it about the larger theme of humanity coming to grips with the fact that life is meaningless and that they exist within an actual void i.e relatively empty and terrifying space rather than at some pre-copernican revolution heliocentric and heavenly observed centre of the universe. We aren't important, or watched, greater things have existed before us and will exist after us. That's Lovecraft. Not a fucking movie about a squidman.
>>
ENTER "THE VOID" BEYOND THE BLACK MIRROR RAINBOW
>>
>>81463922
t h i s
tentacles =/= lovecraftian
>>
>>81463928
void cinematic universe when
>>
>>81463922
His name has become catch all term for "otherworldly horror"

just run with it, who knows people may actually read his stuff because of that. I wonder if the man himself would be amused with the irony of achieving notoriety decades after his death.
>>
>>81463928
unfair as fuck, all of those movies are way better
>>
>>81463928
ENTER "THE VOID" FROM (THE) BEYOND THE BLACK MIRROR RAINBOW

Holy shit I just invented a new game.
>>
THE SILENT HELLRAISER HILL THING
>>
>>81464078
Sounds like a 90s black people comedy
>>
I read ALL lovecraft. His fictions and his letters and a bunch of biographies.
>>
>>81454937
Our reality is the pyramid
>>
time is a flat pyramid
>>
>>81464334
Lovecraft is just a minor part of it. You need to read the entire Mythos (Lovecraft just started it) plus a bunch of the pre-Mythos horror and pulp canons to get the whole story.
>>
>>81458503
I wouldn't say its great by any means, but relative to the trash that is widely accepted like modern blockbusters and capeshit I actually really enjoyed The Void considering its non-existant budget. Honestly don't know what you were fucking expecting considering its small scale and directors with little experience.
>>
>>81457794
I partially agree with you, but the biggest problem with this movie was that it wasn't very memorable, it didn't had anything in the story that made stand out, I did enjoy the special effects but the movie lacked that punch that would have made it different from what others have made so many tines.
>>
>>81464414
the cthulu mythos is bullshit wank for nerds
the worst thing lovecraft ever inadvertently did
>>
>>81463550
>I'm sorry james rolfe-tier "film buffs" have convinced you otherwise
Neck yourself.
>>
File: 1474500467593.png (282KB, 426x441px) Image search: [Google]
1474500467593.png
282KB, 426x441px
>>81459532
>he also looks like a low budget Matt Damon
Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about that while watching the movie.
>>
>>81464515
act like I'm wrong
it's a terrible movie that got exactly the response it deserved when it came out
only over the years has it gained some respect, and that has been through the contrarian opinings of tasteless morons
>>
>>81464609
I'm not even going to bother with you.
>>
>>81464666
good thinking buddy
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt after all
>>
@81464730

depriving (you) of a (you). go seek attention elsewhere. threaten to kill (you)rself in a public setting. that might do the trick for (you)
>>
>>81464730
I have enough experience to know what you want, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>81464768
>>81464782
I just told you not to say anything and then you go and reply twice, the amount of spite you must feel is just ridiculous
I'm sorry if you disagree with my opinion that the thing is a shitty movie for boring nerds, it's not exactly a controversial or new opinion though
>>
>>81458050
>It's literally Hellraiser+Silent Hill+The Thing

This should have been the only text on the poster. It would have broken box office records worldwide.
>>
Bloodborne is better
>>
>>81464871

All those movies except Hellraiser were commercial flops though, their combined power might create a negative box office
>>
>>81455287
how was this mediocre...... the acting alone brings it to like a 6/10. Then we have the shitting editing / direction. You don't have moving cameras then cut to a tripod of a tentacle then back to moving. DOG SHIT WASTE OF TIME BAD MOVIE IS BAD FUUUUUCK!
>>
>ellen doesn't show her nipples
>>
>>81464871
How about, it's literally Prince of Darkness, From Beyond and The Thing.
>>
File: 1405328708657.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405328708657.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Was really enjoyable

One of the worst films I've seen this year though
>>
>>81460616

That's real fucking Nito
>>
>>81465181
even better. you should be in marketing. I'll vouch for you
>>
>>81465200

Anything webm-able?
>>
>>81457794
The Thing is not cosmic horror, nor would I ever think to call it "Lovecraftian"
>>
I think the scene I enjoyed the most was when the first "monster" was encountered the dad and mute son just jumped in to murder the fuck outta' it.
>>
>>81465275
mine was when we find out the cop has an ex wife whose a nurse at the hospital. and that they got a divorce because they lost their baby. i dont know how they came up with that original setup.
>>
File: 1466677056550.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1466677056550.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
>>81465202
>>
>>81465275
>>81465365
Mine was when we find out that the young lady was impregnated by her grandfather.
>>
>>81465365

Did she get later get possessed and give birth to some inhuman monstrosity?
>>
>>81465481
damn dude how did you guess that!?
>>
>>81465481
....sorta?
>>
>>81454937

You people have shit taste.

It's pretty decent low-budget movie.
>>
>>81465534
>>81465540

Are you fucking kidding me right now
>>
>Muh daughter
>>
Consider this:
The fucking movie was crowdfunded on kikestarter. It raised 82k, 150% ish of their goal.

Now, imagine a hollywood budget.
DIAMONS, man. It would be great.
>>
>>81465714
>Now, imagine a hollywood budget.
>DIAMONS, man. It would be great.
>what is The Thing remake

Would dump the practical fx for bad CGI. Would add black guy and transgender chracter
>>
>>81465714

you weren't kidding. didn't know this before

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-void--10#/
>>
>>81465714
>The fucking movie was crowdfunded on kikestarter. It raised 82k
Not a bad effort considering the budget, it just needed a better story, something that made you go wow, visually it was fine.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (73KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
73KB, 1280x800px
Again, watch Harbinger Down if you like ol' good tentacles.

Lance Henriksen is in it.
>>
>>81465714
>The fucking movie was crowdfunded on kikestarter. It raised 82k, 150% ish of their goal.
>>81467135

the 82K was to expand the creature effects. the movie was already done, as it says in the faq

the total budget, with marketing, was over a mil
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.