[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some Star Wars Episode 8 spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Supreme_Leader_Snoke.png (554KB, 465x510px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Leader_Snoke.png
554KB, 465x510px
Snoke is looking more and more like a new character. I always believed this to be the case but you still have to speculate and ask “what if?” In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Supreme Leader is dressed in black, via hologram, looking like he shops at Palpatine’s old hot spots. The thing is old Snoke wears more outfits than just that boring black robe and in The Last Jedi we get to see him looking very decadent. I think what he wears is probably insightful to his values and concerns as an evil being.
Snoke wears a gold silky robe with a very ornate pattern on it in The Last Jedi. In fact, I think you can pretty much see the robe on page 226 of The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. What is also interesting is his slippers are like “jester shoes” or “genie slippers.” They’re also gold because you have to match if you that far in with the gold robe. I think the robe and shoes are lined in red too so he’s stylin’. He has a very “blood and gold” vibe to him.

Another interesting detail is that Snoke wears a fancy ring on his left hand. Remember when I told you guys about those long puppet hands they made for him? Well his hands are decrepit and his pinky is sort of shriveling inward. But that doesn’t stop him from wearing a ring about the size of a “Ring Pop” if you remember the old candy. However, the stone in the ring is black and it could be a black Kyber Crystal according to the rumors around the ring. There will be more on that side of things later.
I don’t have a lot of details on his throne room but it is opulent. This guy cares about money. Back when he was a good looking young person, he was probably a playboy of sorts.
>>
>>81454703
Unlike the Sith, I think wealth means a lot to Supreme Leader Snoke based on his appearance. They based Snoke’s design on a marble aesthetic and I think his throne room has white marble and gold trim.
If Snoke has two tigers that walk around his house, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Things get weirder when it comes to the new “Praetorian Guards” of which there are six to eight of them. I’m not sure if they’re actually called “Praetorian Guards” or if that is their placeholder name because of the similarity to the Roman Imperial Guards. These guys are a new spin on the Royal Guards that Emperor Palpatine used. They have glossy red armor, shell plating, and matte red cloth elements for the capes and such. The old guards had that black visor that defined them but these new guys have a much different head shape. These new guards all have different helmets but they don’t have visors to the best of my knowledge. The helmets are lot like the far out designs they came up with for Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens where it was sort of a medieval helmet with upward facing shields with no eye holes. It is such a strange design.

The helmets are just solid red face shields to put it bluntly. I have no idea how most of them see anything. They’re faceless red guards in red armor with red capes and martial arts weapons. The new helmets do not take any design cues from the classic Royal Guards in look or shape.
>>
>>81454758

The interesting thing about the “Praetorian Guards” is they all have different weapons. Pretty much all of the Ninja Turtles are represented. For instance, one has a staff but with two blades on each end. One uses nunchucks. One uses a sword and I think one has some kind of throwing weapon and knives. There are more weapons but I’m not entirely sure what the rest of the break down is for them. These guys are in Snoke’s opulent dwelling and they’re his personal elite guard. I have been told these guys will have an action sequence in the film and they do actually do “something” so we shouldn’t be disappointed by them.

I’m not entirely convinced the black knights that show up on Ahch-To are “The Knights of Ren” anymore and I do wonder if they’re related to the “Praetorian Guards” or if they’re lesser versions of these elite guards. It is weird that there are other melee based guys in knight type outfits and they’re not the Knights of Ren. Maybe the Knights of Ren are simply Kylo’s unit of elite warriors and aren’t that special in the big scope of things? It would seem the Praetorian Guards would be above the Knights of Ren in this context.
Snoke will be on his Mega Destroyer for a lot of the film from what I understand. I think his “palace” could be inside this ship once referred to as a “mobile command unit.” The Mega Destroyer itself is shaped like a flying wing. It just might be the biggest ship we’ve seen in Star Wars outside of a Death Star. You know how the classic Star Destroyer has three large engines? I think this one has at least ten and they’re double stacked.
>>
>>81454806
This is also the setting where the First Order BB units can be glimpsed with their hexagonal shaped heads and glossy black bodies with vents that glow red on the inside. This squad rolls deep.
Supreme Leader Snoke was let down by Kylo Ren when he failed to stop the “girl.” Now he is trying to prove himself. He doesn’t wear his helmet as much as he did in the first film from what I’ve been told. His new TIE has pointy wings like the TIE Interceptor but with a pill shaped body. The cockpit is sort of like an old B-29 bomber compared to the classic TIE cockpit window. The thrusters in the back remind me of the Falcon as they glow blue and sort of evoke the Falcon. The custom ship was supposedly made to his specifications so he could take down the Resistance and I believe we see Kylo fly from the Mega Destroyer in his new ship.
As I’ve already mentioned, Captain Phasma has a spear and two Executioner Stormtroopers. The First Order is not messing around in The Last Jedi. They’re relentlessly hunting the Resistance Fleet in the film and Poe and his gang have a reason to run. The First Order is more fearsome than we thought and they don’t even have a Starkiller this time. They have a Mega Destroyer, elite guards, execution Stormtroopers and a Captain Phasma that actually fights this time. All of this is under the command of a guy in a golden kimono.
>>
Rey is not a Skywalker or Solo. However she will be Luke's daughter in mind and spirit. He'll be her father figure.
>>
>>81454703
>In fact, I think you can pretty much see the robe on page 226 of The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Hook us up with a pic.
>>
>>81455302
Got this from makingstarwars.net

I'll look for the pic though.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>81454703
>Another interesting detail is that Snoke wears a fancy ring on his left hand. Remember when I told you guys about those long puppet hands they made for him? Well his hands are decrepit and his pinky is sort of shriveling inward. But that doesn’t stop him from wearing a ring about the size of a “Ring Pop” if you remember the old candy.
Hell yeah I remember it. This character is sounding better all the time.
>>
>>81455302
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 540x480px
>>81454758
>They based Snoke’s design on a marble aesthetic and I think his throne room has white marble and gold trim.
I'm impressed that they're getting away from this jet black aesthetic, that shows a lot of ingenuity. Apparently Snoke has more vigour than the Emperor did, or something along those lines.
>>
File: image.jpg (799KB, 2448x2329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
799KB, 2448x2329px
>>
>>81455824
Yeah I actually really like where they're going with Snoke now. I can't wait to see the Mega Star Destroyer.
>>
snoke is plagius who has reanimated him self from beyond death. he could create life, so he reanimated himself. in the last jedi he'll appear more reconstructed than in TFA, and this will continue until he's back 100%.
>>
Yfw Snoke was a skinny Persian prince.
>>
Nothing in this thread is true.

It's all LARPing
>>
VIII will be kino.
>>
Why is everyone so fucking obsessed with Kylo Ren's retarded goons? Who gives a shit about the Knights of Ren? They will be nameless generic henchmen who'll get slaughtered pretty quick, nothing special about them at all
>>
File: 1491119226691.jpg (57KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491119226691.jpg
57KB, 640x479px
>DUDE NEW BIGGER AT-AT'S LMAO
>DUDE NEW ROYAL GUARDS LMAO
>DUDE NEW BIGGER STAR DESTROYERS LMAO

They're not even trying to hide the fact anymore that they're just ripping off the OT. How the fuck do people keep letting them get away with this shit?
>>
>>81458037

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81458118
HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINOHURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINOHURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINOHURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINOHURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINOHURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.