[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sergio Leone is the master of the climax of a film. He never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: For a Few Dollars More.png (479KB, 994x435px) Image search: [Google]
For a Few Dollars More.png
479KB, 994x435px
Sergio Leone is the master of the climax of a film. He never fails to have you completely thrilled by the end of one of his pictures. What's really impressive though is how effortlessly he does it, you don't sense him building up to anything like a lot of directors do, it just explodes onto the screen. A real master of his craft.

And, also ITT: Best Film Climaxes, I guess. Try keep spoilers light though.
>>
Once Upon a Time in the West is better than The Good the Bad and the Ugly
>>
>>81454307
What a meaningless ramble
>>
Pity he only made stupid western shit
>>
File: psp6ct3jt0nw5bzgrwtq.jpg (51KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
psp6ct3jt0nw5bzgrwtq.jpg
51KB, 800x451px
>>81454651

try again
>>
>>81454693
Damn. Forgot about that. I stand corrected. Western shit and overblown shit. Close enough.
>>
>>81454725

consider suicide
>>
>>81454780
I often do. Won't do it, however. I sit around to troll you cunts and I love it.
>>
File: 1485408210815.jpg (20KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485408210815.jpg
20KB, 480x308px
>>81454651
>Pity he only made stupid western shit

>Leone died on 30 April 1989, of a heart attack at the age of 60. Before his death he was part way through planning a film on the Siege of Leningrad, set in the Eastern Front during World War II.

fucking damn it
>>
>>81454853
That's perhaps more tragic than Kubrick's unfinished Napoleon film
>>
>>81454853

literal kinography
>>
File: yesterday.png (110KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
yesterday.png
110KB, 500x557px
>>81454853
OUATIA still feels like a fitting ending to his kinography though
the shootouts feel similar to the shootouts in his earlier films, yet, they feel so much more modernized and filmed much better. i think it's the bright red blood he uses that really makes the bullets hit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.