[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know The Lorax is a shitty meme movie but can we just chat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3496.jpg (409KB, 2000x2035px)
IMG_3496.jpg
409KB, 2000x2035px
I know The Lorax is a shitty meme movie but can we just chat about how pic related LITERALLY did nothing wrong?
>Didn't mess up the environment. That was the Once-Ler's fault. O'Hare saw the needs of a population living in poor air quality and took advantage of it.
>Doesn't allow people to leave town because it's a fucking toxic wasteland outside
>By all accounts pretty much everyone in Thneedville, save for a small, radical minority, was extremely content with their lives and the prosperity O'Hare provided them with
>Sure, he tried to increase smog levels to boost air sales, but the air was already so fucked that adding a plastic bottle factory is a drop in the bucket
>Ungrateful townspeople turn on him for "muh trees" despite the fact thag his business literally KEPT THEM ALIVE for years
>Gets called a "greedy dirtbag" for voting against the planting of trees, which would threaten his business/livelihood
Tl;dr: O'Hare did nothing wrong and his business provided a vital public service that Thneedville's citizens needed to survive after the Once-Let fucked up the environment. He's far from a villain.
>>
>thought this was the villain from secret lives of pets cuz it gets posted all the time
>some literally who from a 2012 seuss movie

WHY.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS FAGGOT??!
>>
a good business man adapts to change
>>
>>81451988
So maybe he's a bad businessman but not a bad person. The film establishes that the town can live without trees.
>>
>>81451982
I thought he was from one of those Despicable Me flicks since i haven't seen'em
>>
>>81451982
>Oh look a thread I don't like
>Hmmm I should post in it
>>
vital public services shouldn't be left in the hands of a businessman or corporation. air and water quality, firefighting, policing, etc. should all be administered by the state. only ancaps disagree with this.
>>
>>81452106
But every citizen in Thneedville still had access to air. You literally cannot dispute this.
>>
>>81452041

>oh i'm a cock gobbling faggot
>om nom nom yummy cocks

Not talking to you, jizzy lizzy
>>
>>81451942
fuck off kike he only cared about the movie

did you even eatch the ending
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (332KB, 688x1022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
332KB, 688x1022px
>>81452192
>This fucking mad about a children's movie
WEW
>>
>>81452226
money* . no movie
>>
>>81452249

Not as mad as you are about big black cock
>>
>>81452226
>Having a profit motive is a bad thing
Yes I watched the ending, try reading my post again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.