[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dracula Untold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dracula-unborn-banner.jpg (505KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-unborn-banner.jpg
505KB, 1150x750px
Why did critics and audiences dislike this? I thought it was pretty good desu.
>>
Not really
>>
>>81451596

REMOVE

TURKS

WITH

FISTS

OF

BATS
>>
>>81451633
That was very stupid. I also liked the movie. The satan character is great, performed by Tiwin.
>>
>>81451762
That was an ancient vampire.
>>
>>81451945
He talks about God and that he is in the cave because of him. He talks about a "game" he has with God.
>>
Dracula is a hero LULZ;
>>
>>81452037
I could've sworn that thing told Vlad that he was a vampire.
>>
>>81451596
someone had read brian lumley, and decided to do a shitty version of necroscope
>>
File: victor_frankenstein_poster.jpg (97KB, 620x915px) Image search: [Google]
victor_frankenstein_poster.jpg
97KB, 620x915px
>>81451596
overlooked movie thread?
>>
>>81452360
is this any good? do they make the monster?
>>
>>81452360
>>81452422
very boring movie..definition of mediocre
>>
>>81452422
Yeah, but that's not the strength, Frankenstein is generic design. It had some good humor in it.
>>
>>81452422
Yes at the very end for two minutes.
It's the most pointless movie I've ever seen and it's really just about Igor's backstory
>>
>>81451596
The big problem with this movie, is that it doesn't know what it wants to be.

The beginning was a horror movie when Dracula goes into the cave, but then it's a weird action/romance movie hybrid and starts dragging it's feet. I liked it, but it just wasn't sure what it wanted to be.
>>
>>81452134
No, you were right. It's an old vampire.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCYcUgwKbG4
>>
>>81451596
I thought it was fun, dumb, but fun. Is this still tied with that monster universe thing like that new Mummy coming out?
>>81451633
That was some Castlevania type shit, dont knock the bat fist
>>
>>81452672

I love the bat fist actually.
>>
>>81451596
the movie rocked
fuck the critics
>>
>>81451596
>Why did critics and audiences dislike this?

Because the grand finale is the protagonist massacring a load of Muslims.
>>
>>81451596
Haven't watched it since like 2013 or something but from what I remember:

>clumsily trying to make Vlad the Impaler sympathetic
>muh superhero origin story for Dracula
>burns in sunlight and by silver pop vampire shit
>cringe effects
>muh shared universe
>removing Samantha Barks' part
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.