[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Amazing Spider-Man;The GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-.jpg (40KB, 960x401px) Image search: [Google]
The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-.jpg
40KB, 960x401px
Was Andrew Garfield the best Peter Parker and Spidey we have ever seen on film?
Lets see...
His Peter Parker was pitch perfect.
His Spider-Man was built perfectly and his costume in ASM2 was perfection.
His chemistry with Emma Stone was undeniable and, I say, was the primary reason for the Gwen-revival in comics. The year ASM2 came out a poll of females showed their favorite female character in all of entertainment was Gwen. This, I think, was entirely due to the ASM films and that amazing chemistry.

The scenes in both films where Spidey interacted with the small child were simply the two best scenes we have ever had that really captured not only what we love about the character but all heroes in general.
The Lizard, Electro, and Rhino were all just fine. Nothing but nitpicking complaints for any of the 3.
The films dropped the ball with the Osborns. This is true and it is the only flaw of the series.

The rest is pure kino. PURE KINO! PURE!!

Dont bother trying to prove me wrong because you simply can not.
>>
>>81444110
>His Peter Parker was pitch perfect.
It wasn't though. Tobey was the better Peter, since he's meant to be an awkward nerd trying to be a chad.
>>
>>81444145
I disagree. Tobey was a grown adult Peter acting like an 11 year old alien that didnt know how to act like a human.
>>
File: NEHSZk89Qr1tKQ_1_a.jpg (106KB, 1200x633px) Image search: [Google]
NEHSZk89Qr1tKQ_1_a.jpg
106KB, 1200x633px
>the lizard was good
>>
>>81444110
>His Peter Parker was pitch perfect

Yeah I remember in the comics when Peter was a hipster cool kid fag, too.

Tobey is and always will be Spider-Man.
>>
>>81444228
Just because you saw Garfields Peter as cool doesnt mean he was cool in the movies. he was a loner and outsider that was awkward but, just like Steve Ditkos version, would speak his mind against the crowd or bullies. KINO MOTHERFUCKER! KINO!!!!!!
>>
>>81444145

Tobey was nothing like Peter Parker. Peter is supposed to be a regular guy with who's good at math and sciences basically, not a spineless stuttering autist who always looks like he's about to cry
>>
>>81444228

He was neither cool nor a hipster. You sound like an out of touch 30 something year old
>>
>>81444191
Yes he was. Thanks for having my back,esse.
>>
File: Jamie_Foxx_as_Electro.jpg (78KB, 250x341px) Image search: [Google]
Jamie_Foxx_as_Electro.jpg
78KB, 250x341px
>>
>>81445144
That was a great visual interpretation of a throwaway grade-B character with a really stupid costume for decades. His only flaw was his portrayal was probably more in tune with the Raimi movies than what ASMs atmosphere was. In a Raimi Spidey movie he would have fit in perfectly.
>>
File: 1480196038175.jpg (260KB, 1269x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480196038175.jpg
260KB, 1269x1920px
>>81444110
The only thing ill give you is the perfect chemistry between andrewman and gwen and maybe the costume

however, Toby will never not be THE spiderman. The interplay of Green Goblin/Harry/Peter in spiderman 1 will never be topped off in a movie in the foreseeable future, the sandman will never have a better portrayal than the one in 3 and Doc Ock reached his peak during raimi 2.

The "amazing" movieverse looks like a music video- it lacks identity in the worst way possible. The villains and side characters were unremarkable at best, trying their hardest to improve/ remake what was already perfectly done (aunt may, uncle ben etc etc)

Also, funny fact, Andrewman cried more on screen than toby
>>
Really pains me that the Raimi trilogy 'ended' like it did, it deserved a much better fate for how good the first two movies were.

Casting was on point (except for maybe Dunst)
The vilains were both wonderfully casted and had charisma
That fucking main theme will never be topped
Raimi's humor throughout the series
Respectful or the source material while also taking a modern take on it
The CGI has actually aged well
Every character is memorable, down to the fucking rent guy

In a perfect world SM3 would have been made with no studio interference and we'd have Tobey team up with the others now.

At this point I'd rather pretend the reboots just don't exist, even if they are a few good things about them.
>>
>>81444110
>KINO
Funny way of spelling 'Cinéma' you got there, chump
>>
>>81444110
>Was Andrew Garfield the best Peter Parker
>His Peter Parker was pitch perfect
No and no. Peter Parker isn't supposed to be some cool and handsome skater bro faggot.
Go fuck yourself, dipshit
>>
>>81444110
My only problem with this is the villians, they all look clumsy and have weird and sketchy purposes
>>
>>81444110
Bait?
>>
>>81446244
your post makes me so sad because i feel like most of it is so true. Including the part about the fucking rent guy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.