[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is /tv but can you recommend me a movie to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Dredd.jpg (186KB, 625x766px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
186KB, 625x766px
I know this is /tv but can you recommend me a movie to watch
Just got done watching this
>>
police story
>>
no, fuck off.
>>
>>81442736
Cool down at first. Dredd is pure kino and it's hard to top. I bet you still have a boner from Anderson.
>>
>>81442736
>recommend me a movie
sorry, only here to meme
>>
>>81442820
mommy is hotter
>>
>>81443010

I can reommend you to get the fuck out
>>
>>81442736
Bladerunner
The Fifth Element
Terminator
Robocop

These movies are similar
>>
dog day afternoon
>>
File: The_Raid_Redemption.jpg (59KB, 384x567px) Image search: [Google]
The_Raid_Redemption.jpg
59KB, 384x567px
>>81442736
>>
You might like Lockout if you enjoyed Dredd. Another one with lots of Carpenter influence and solid action.
>>
Problem Child 2
>>
>>81443517
Do you want OP to OD on adrenaline? He can't handle The Raid right after Dredd.
>>
>>81443787

I keep hearing the Raid is amazing but from what I've seen it just looks like a standard martial arts movie with 30% more pointless overchoreographed slapfighting.
>>
>>81443910
It has pretty fucking good choreography though. Just go fucking watch it.
>>
>>81443910

>it just looks like a standard martial arts movie with 30% more pointless overchoreographed slapfighting.

it is

dredd is way better
>>
>>81443910
cinematography and camerwork are top-fucking-notch. can't recommend this enough.
the fights have this intensity to them that you can't find elsewhere. the word that comes to mind is raw.
>>
>>81444077

the fight with the tiny guy at the end went on for far too long desu
>>
>>81442736
The Neon Demon
>>
You know what pissed me off about Dredd is that the universe literally contains a slow motion drug and there's not a single slow motion fight in that beautiful style in the whole film. I was banking on everyone getting high during the shootout in the drug lab so there could be some John Woo shit
>>
>>81444630
if i understood it correctly, you can't move faster while on the drug. only see things around you going slower, including yourself.
>>
>>81444905

>someone kicks you in the balls
>you have to watch it homing in for a hundred years, unable to stop it
>>
>>81444905
I mean things would objectively be going normal speed, but if everyone during such a fight scene was high on it the camera could just show everything in slow motion without breaking the laws of the universe
>>
>>81444630
Wtf are you talking about?
When they raid the first drug den and arrest the black guy, that's in slomo, no?
>>
>>81444630
are you mentally ill?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.