[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck Katey Sagal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Katey_Sagal.jpg (60KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Katey_Sagal.jpg
60KB, 831x1024px
Would you fuck Katey Sagal?
>>
Only if she did Peggy voice.
>>
No, not even if you teleported me back to the 80s. There's just something awfully off-putting in her, that face fucking triggers me.
>>
No but I would fuck Leela
>>
>>81440030
yeah
>>
>>81440030
Yeah, I'd just close my eyes and picture Leela as she moaned
>>
>>81440030
Why did Al iinsist on constantly calling her a fat cow? She was always prime MILF material
>>
>>81440068
>>81440072
You are liars
>>
It's a real brown-bagger situation. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>81440030
Yes I would I like matures.
>>
uh, no, peg
>>
>>81440030
I would knock the dust off her old pussy
>>
>>81440610
LMAO
I GET THIS REFERENCE
>>
>>81440030
I want her to ride my face while she gives me a footjob
>>
No, I only fuck white girls.
>>
>>81440122
You've never had a gf? When you are with the same woman for over a few months ahe can become boring and you look and see others who are new and exciting and your woman you are stuck with seems shit. Plus it pays to insult your girl because she will then try to please you instead of thinking you are a pussy faggot and cheating on you like if you suck her metaphorical pussy all day. Guarantee Al got head whenever he wanted.
>>
>>81441189
Negging is for shit heads. Any woman worth having wouldn't put up with that shit for very long. There's a space between being an asshole and being a sycophant.
>>
Yeah, probably. But I hated this bitch on Sons of Anarchy. Not as much as I hated Jax though.
>>
I would, expect her husband would probably insist on watching and eating the creampie.
>>
>>81440030
I don't think so.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.