[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that women could not play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8907.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8907.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
What are some characters that could not be played by women without breaking the immersion?

There's no way a mother on her own could take care of her son after the world ended.
>>
>>81435533
woodsman
>>
Unironically cried at the end of that kino
>>
>>81435533

>There's no way a mother on her own could take care of her son after the world ended.

uumm noo sweetie .. how can you be such a misyoginist
>>
That's because the film and the book are both about fatherhood, and McCarthy wrote it because he was facing the challenges of being an older man raising a child you retard.
>>
>>81435533
This reminded me of that episode of Peep Show where Mark gets Dobby some gold bauble for Christmas.

>"Maybe he just wanted to get something nice, something engraved, a personal touch. It's gold!"
>"Oh wow, gold, so if the world ends I can trade it to not get raped!"

Mark's internal monologue:
>Heh, they'll probably take the gold than shoot her.
>>
>>81435583
Facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>81435601

hallo ben
>>
Ripley from the Alien Franchise.
>>
Any character who doesn't see the world in black and white, or someone who is willing to sacrifice themselves to get the job done. Also someone willing to compromise without giving up their ideals
>>
>>81435601
you Tell her steve-dave
>>
A sensible character.
>>
>>81435619
Hello, goyim.
>>
>>81435619
SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVE
>>
female reboot when?
>>
File: image.jpg (394KB, 746x982px)
image.jpg
394KB, 746x982px
>>81435576
Me too, man. The fact that they don't put dramatic music over it makes it even more sad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.