[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5

File: bvs-dark-kngiht-rises-600x434.jpg (85KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
bvs-dark-kngiht-rises-600x434.jpg
85KB, 600x434px
Which one is better?
>>
>>81434617

Man Of Steel
>>
TDKR has obviously more meme power but ultimately BvS is better made with a tighter script and stronger direction.
>>
we all know. the left one.
>>
>>81434617
TDKR.

The plane scene is ultimate kino.
>>
TDKR has good memes;
BvS is actually a good movie.
>>
>>81435195
>BvS is actually a good movie

thanks for the laugh I woke up in a shit mood
>>
>>81434626
fpbp
>>
>>81434617
both are pieces of shit only good for ironic memery
>>
File: grrrr.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
grrrr.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>all the underage snyderfags ITT
>>
Bane?
>>
>>81435357
>dumb american who follows fat nigger dodgems cant understand a basic snyder film
explains alot desu
>>
Watchmen, MoS, BvS > > > > > > > paint drying > > > nails on a chalkboard > > > Nolan flicks
>>
>>81435357
Quite the opposite, not all of us had our impressionable pre-pubescent minds blown by le Dark Knight like you did.
>>
>>81435382
yeah I guess I need a script with good characters and an interesting story to understand it
>>81435415
when did I say I liked the Nolan movies?
>>
File: snyderfags.jpg (1MB, 1319x754px) Image search: [Google]
snyderfags.jpg
1MB, 1319x754px
another reminder to show how stupid people are if they think Snyder actually reads comics
>>
>>81435579
>its the 'my opinion is fact' moron, again
lol
>>
They're both absolute pleb trash. You don't actually think "for you" and the likes was to defend the movie did you?
>>
>>81435689
>it's I can't unironically defend my shitty meme film so I better put words in the other anons mouth so I don't look like the only idiot again

also
>lol
die
>>
>>81434642
Second this.
>>
>>81434617
TDK was more memorable, that is to say I remember or recall it better than superman v batman.
>>
>>81434642
your clearly delusional. BvS was alright but not even in the sameleague as TDK
>>
>>81434617

Ill break it down like this. The tides of time will not be too kind on Nolans trilogy while the complete opposite will happen to BvS. Rewatching it today everything about it was corny with the only coup de grace is the mystical air surrounding the joker due to heath ledgers untimely passing.

This has been a poignantly excellent shitpost and an objective thinking of a true patrician.
>>
>TDKR
>okay ideas, botched execution

>BvS
>no ideas, incompetent execution
>>
>>81434642
it was a crumble of ideas, BVS was a bad movie, stop beiign contraian
>>
reminder that WB submitted BvS and TDKR for best direction, editing, adapted screenplay, and best (supporting) actor/actress awards.
>>
>>81436997
BvS deserved some Oscar nominations. Namely soundtrack, cinematography, visual effects and possibly best supporting actor for Ben Affleck as Batman.

Plenty of the nominees were very standard fare Oscar bait movies that would be forgotten the week after the Oscars ended.
>>
>>81436997
BvS deserved nomination for score desu. nothing else tho
>>
>>81437055
>Namely soundtrack, cinematography
holy fuck HAHAHAHA
>>
File: wew.jpg (52KB, 606x358px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
52KB, 606x358px
>>81434617
How does Nolan get away with it?
>>
>>81437055
>>81437079
>when the marketing has to be as out of touch with reality as the studio
>>
>>81437136
deserved a nomination for score more than la la land, but then alot of shoulds over that crap. Jackie should have won, personally.
>>
>>81437055
The visual effects in BvS were meh. In Man of Steel the big two fights were awesome spectacles, whereas the big climax in BvS was an absolute mess. You expect the action to be bigger and better in the sequel that had an even larger budget, but all we got was a cave troll and a ton of shitty energy bursts that didnt let me see what was going on.
>>
>>81437055
Not even sure who's meming anymore when I see these posts
>>
>>81436579
BvS had ideas, you just didn't understand them
>>
>>81437282
the source material shoved into a blender to make bvs had ideas.
>>
>>81437136
Name me three scores of 2016 better than BvS.
>>
>>81437482
You were literally too dumb to get it. It's ok there's always Marvel.
>>
>>81437588
The only people who think bvs was difficult to understand were the people who performed mental gymnastics to convince themselves it wasn't absolute rubbish.
>>
>>81437588
its another DC VERSUS MARVEL POST
>>
>when the shills try to force a brand war because that's easier than defending the DCEU
>>
>>81437781
Explain to me, why does Superman turn his head away in anguish when he hands over the child on the day of the dead?
>>
>>81437821
>when the same three Marvel shills are doing the same recycled posts day and night and think we're not noticing it
>>
>>81437875
because like, ew, these people are worshiping me, ew. also callback to the dream machine scene in mos

its okay if you found that difficult to understand. Lots of tards live really bitching lives.
>>
>>81437965
Wrong. Goes to show just how little you understand of the film you are so dedicated on shitting on. I mean, not only that you don't get it, but also that you spend every waking moment of your life shitposting it. Is that a mental illness or is Disney just generous?
>>
>>81438023
>wrong

Feel free to elaborate then.
>>
>>81437055
It did, honestly. The soundtrack alone deserved at least a nomination.
>>
>>81438068
Let me drop you a little clue, why do you think it was day of the dead of all days? What is it about Superman that makes Batman fearful of him? What is it Superman lacks that human beings don't?

Let's see if you can crack this one.
>>
>>81438113
Not him, but if you're talking about a soul, I'm going to have to disagree.
>>
>>81438171
It's not soul.
>>
>>81438113
If you're trying to say something like it represents superman's fear of his lack of mortality and/or disgust with mortality and something something batman's too, all of this are just random calls to things not established elsewhere in the film.

In short, gibberish.

Its also cute how you're trying to be Socratic, when that only works when there's some objective reality/truth to reference. Not so much when its nothing but your headcanon.
>>
>>81438113
inability to die?
>>
>>81438200
Nope. Still not getting it despite me dropping the answer for you. I mean, you seem awfully hateful for a movie you don't even understand. It's kind of sad really. I'm explaining it for you and even then you're dropping the ball.
>>
>>81438239
>nope

Feel free to elaborate on that.

Also notice how I'm only quoting the parts of your post that have actual content.
>>
>>81438239
why don't you stop being condescending and simply explain instead of trying to be all higher/better than thou, its real is an obnoxious character trait or are you just stalling for time for you to make up some shite
>>
>>81438272
Elaborate? I'm dropping the answers for you and still you refuse to see, claiming it's gibberish. It's all in the film. All you need is the eyes to see for yourself. It's thematically consistent from start to finish yet you still refuse to acknowledge any of it so you can look like a cool shitposter on an anime imageboard.
>>
>>81438316
>

feel free to elaborate
>>
>>81434617
BvS is better, Dark Knight Rises sucks
>>
>>81438316
To me, it's less anguish and more worry. He knows that people aren't reacting to him as a hero, but as a god. He knows he's not, but he's hamstrung by his guilt and feels like some sort of fraud and is afraid that by just playing mankind's silent angel, he's leading us down the path to our own destruction. He looks at their painted faces and sees not only an echo of his vision with Zod, but an omen of where that worship could lead.
>>
>>81438316
if you've seen something in the film then by all means tell us don't go on about how we cant see it, have you considered its just you who can see whatever it is you think is there
>>
>>81435666
Oh he reads his comics. The problem is that he's an idiot and doesn't understand them.
>>
>>81434626
This.
>>
>>81437055
>movie about batman and superman
>batman is a supporting character
makes you think
>>
>>81435666
That image is the height of dishonesty. Bruce's character evolves over the course of the story, edging ever closer to him crossing his line.

Miller essentially ret-conned what was pretty clearly a death into just wound. He shot the gang member, pure and simple.
>>
>>81435382
>OI MATE YOU WANNA PLAY A SPOT A RUGBY, YA OL WANKER GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Fuck off, britbong
>>
>>81438316
so you didn't have anything to say, you were just wastingpeoples time/trolling? Just be honest and say yes sir
>>
>>81439049
See>>81438459
He explained it pretty well.
>>
>>81437055
THIS

TDKR is hyped because
>Heath Ledger Died
>Batman
>An unauthorized designated shooter made the news
>Heath Ledger Died
>Nolan
>4U
>Heath Ledger Died

Did I mention, Heath Ledger died?

inb4 someone tries to "correct" me by saying that Ledger's death led to the popularity of TDK and not TDKR
>>
>>81439072
that isn't him, it was another anon, if you follow the post links and youll see that he never actually says anything, just acts all high and mightyy/condescending
>>
>>81435220
Not the anon you're replying to but check out the ultimate cut of BvS. Theatrical was straight shit though.
>>
>>81439277
>actually replying to the resident shitposters
After lurking these BvS threads for a while, you'll see every thread has a mandatory five MCUck shitposters attached.
>>
>>81434642
>>
>>81439174
>inb4 someone tries to "correct" me by saying that Ledger's death led to the popularity of TDK and not TDKR
Just because you inb4 something iy doesn't make you right. You're still fucking wrong, and you even realize you're wrong.
>>
>>81439531
>You're still fucking wrong,
no
>and you even realize you're wrong.
The I wouldn't have added the inb4, would I?
>>
>>81434626
This
>>
>>81434617
BvS is better, but TDKR has a better villain.
>>
>>81437111
I still don't know how the critics gave him a pass for TDKR. There was an insane hype for it and it ended feeling off and contrived.
>>
>>81440526
basically the same reason george lucas got a pass on the prequels for so long. People watched TDKR and the prequels, could tell they were horrible, but couldn't reconcile that in their minds with how good TDK and the OT were, thus assumed they had to be the ones who were wrong.
>>
>>81440718
You do realize that critics destroyed the prequels with the exception of ROTS which was considered decent?

The reason reviewers gave TDKR good reviews is because they are generally clueless and desperately try to align themselves with the opinions of the public.
>>
>>81440526
Same reason as Star Wars: The Farce Awakens. It was all hype. Reviewers are idiots. The old guard of film critic is dying in favor of this new age retardation.
>>
>>81440776
the prequel trilogy received mixed, leaning towards positive reviews.

You might be too young to remember that.
>>
>>81441077
You do realize everyone can see the reviews on RT? The prequel reviews aren't noteworthy. What's noteworthy is The Farce Awakens holding a 92% RT score despite being a shameless ANH copypaste with some leftist pandering.
>>
>>81441166
TFA was reviewed well because it was being compared to the prequel trilogy and that animated "clone wars" movie.

TFA is an example of lowest possible expectations being met with mediocrity, thus resulting in pleasant surprise.

TDKR is an example of expectations that are so ridiculously high that people ignore how bad it actually is. Same with the prequels.
>>
>>81441166
RT is useless/meaningless for anything made before it went live. As all pre-RT reviews aren't archived.

its also useless/meaningless now, as most reviews are paid shilling.
>>
>>81441300
TFA compared to the prequels (especially RoTS) is an inferior work created by cynical jews. The fact that so few reviewers saw through the scam Disney was selling is telling just how shit incompetent they are at their piss easy jobs.
>>
>>81434617
Fucking Nolanbots and Snyderfags ruin any good discussion.

I'll tell you which one was better. TDKR. Why? Because

A) It doesn't have the cringy acting of Jesse
B) No Martha scene
C) No CGI fuckfest 3rd act like most CBM movies
D) Hamfisted symbolism and dialogue

TDKR is a heavily flawed film, but it has a bunch of positive that outweigh the the little positives BvS had. One film wanted to seem smart but came off as inept trash trying to set up an entire universe while the other was just trying to cap off a journey coming from two solid films that for the most part succeeded in sending that version of the character off into the sunset.
>>
>>81436888
Jesus, get your head out of your head for once. There are people in a world of 7billion that somehow do not agree with you. I disliked Nolanverse very much and on the contrary Snyder's vision is much closer to my taste of what I'd like to see in a DC world.
>>
>>81441556
What an utterly shit post.
>>
>>81441435
TFA was at least a competent film. This is something that one cannot claim of the prequels.
>>
>>81441597
It wasn't competent. It was a disgusting soulless cash grab without a single atom of imagination or creativity. It's anti-Star Wars wearing the clothes of Star Wars sounding like Star Wars pretending it's Star Wars. Atleast when you watched the prequels, you knew you were in for something unexpected. Everything is already calculated to be as safe as possible with TFA. Only complete tools and "I'm such a nerd xD" people like it.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.