[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably going to be better than the first one? What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lgFG7jYMM
>>
>yfw it does a lego batman and flops
>>
is that kids film or youth film or adult film? Doesn't really amuse me
>>
Do we like GotG?

Ill admit I went in wanting to hate it but then loved the first 20 mins. It started to big down after that and had a lackluster ending but overall decent.

I feel like Vol. 2 will learn from the others mistakes and improve on it
>>
>>81434761
guardians is like those trashy Post-Star Wars rip off films. (like Star Crash)

I guess they are "so bad they are good" but I legitimately liked them. I liked Guardians for the same reason.
The ending is stupid but the movies entire plot was dumb anyway.

Looks like they expanded the plot a bit more in the sequel but really...that Baby Groot stuff kills a lot of my hype.
I know these movies are for children and illiterate chinese people...but I have a limit to what I can tolerate.
>>
>>81434033

Nah, the trailer was far far far too self aware of itself.
>>
>>81434852
That's the kind of thing that inspired the GOTG, it might not be smartest move financially to integrate that into MCU/Disney but I'm just glad something different got the Hollywood treatment, we know it's going to be formulaic and popcorn cinema but that doesn't stop it being fun imo, I agree with you.
>>
>>81434761
>we
Do YOU? You're part of /tv/ in this instant, I like it, but I don't represent the shill screaming contrarian vocal minority of /tv/, if that's who you're addressing.
>>
>>81434033
Dance off. You and me bro.
>>
I loved the first but honestly I'm more excited about Valerian than this.
>>
>>81435113
Valerian looks like it has amazing potential, I just hope it focus too much on boilerplate fist/gunfights and romance, that's all well and good but it's the fictional world, wacky aliens and stuff I'm excited for, hope they dive in the deep end.
>>
>>81434033
Go shill somewhere else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.