[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (877KB, 1819x2560px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
877KB, 1819x2560px
What went wrong?
>>
No Eva vulva!
>>
>>81430937
They needed 4 seasons and got 3. Season 3 was gonna be a character building arc with them all scattered in different areas and Vanessa finally succumbing to Dracula probably in the last scene.

Season 4 would have been all the characters returning to London during the eternal darkness shit to save Vanessa from Dracula, spend all season trying to figure out how but when they finally get there Dracula is just Vanessa's bitch and she is the real final boss having embraced her fate.

Instead we got a really rushed combo in Season 3, at least the Dorian Grey house of decadent sluts arc was fucking hilarious.
>That scene where the camera pans away from the dinner table and we just see Dorian's face surrounded by laughing bitches and he realizes he has made a huge mistake.
>>
>>81431107
What even was the point of Dorian Grey being in this?
>>
>>81431149
There was no point. The writers never gave him any importance and he was just a strange isolated plot-line that never goes anywhere. that being said his season plot always ended in an amusing fashion. be it kicking out all the radical feminists from his house and sending them back to working the streets or killing a tranny in season 2.
>>
Not enough nude eva
>>
>>81431692
does she show her tits

will watch if yes
>>
Show went to shit once they made Josh Hartnett into a fag
>>
>>81431758
Agreed, it was totally pointless and forgotten as soon as it happened
>>
>Penny dreadful is a pejorative term used to refer to cheap popular serial literature produced during the nineteenth century in the United Kingdom

how apt!
>>
>>81431195
Was interesting to see how a man who lives forever processes things and people.
Like how he gets all high with the tranny in season 2 but ofc his power is way more important to him than the tranny so the second he sees Dorians painting Dorian immediately kills him after seeming so inlove the entire season.
Then in season 3 he basically gets bored of the womens revolution, sells zombie girl back to Frankenstein and just kicks them out.
>>
sjw influence, pandering to feminists, gays and trannies
>>
>>81432508
Correct. Pisses me off because I was a little hyped for it when it first came out
>>
>>81430937
Josh Hartnett starred in a movie that made fun of Jews.

Need I say more?
>>
It wasn't bad but they didn't flesh out the characters more, especially with Dorian grey and Frankensteins creation. Definitely needed another season because 3 felt rushed and had too many questions still left after the show is over. The s3 episode of Eva trapped in the mental ward was kino though
>>
>>81432602
too bad they've ruined it. it could be perfect. they had everything they needed - great costumes, great actors, great effects and london looked also really good.
>>
>>81432343
>Was interesting to see how a man who lives forever processes things and people.

He doesn't live forever. His appearance just makes him look young till the corruption kills him.
>>
>>81432640
What movie?
>>
>>81431758
he wasnt, dorian is just so alluring that everyone wants him
>>
>>81430937
Not enough eva green flashbacks, objectively the only part of the show worth watching
>>
It wasn't on HBO.
>>
>>81431758

what the fuck was with that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.