[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Shin Godzilla body horror?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is Shin Godzilla body horror?
>>
nobody's horror maybe
>>
No
If it is horror something, is Horror Comedy
>>
>>81424307
What?
>>
when he was a baby it was kind of weird but they didn't really show enough of it
>>
>>81424269

it was a goddamn comedy man. why the fuck was that japanese girl speaking english sporatically ?
>>
>>81424382
You mean his aquatic form?
>>
>>81424750
no when godzilla was a cute little baby it was kind of weird. but they didn't show it enough before he evolved
>>
>>81424426
Satire. The joke is, Japanese who speak English in a position of political power are shitty at it. The gov makes little to no effort to actually teach and coach these people to communicate in English.
>>
>>81424823
Wasn't she the ambassador or something? I thought they were just trying to really drive home that she had connections to the US.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487070883045.jpg (43KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487070883045.jpg
43KB, 540x720px
>>81424426
Japan doesn't give a fuck my dude, white people are a meme over there. "Asians prefer whites" was made by /pol/ weebs who've never left their country.
>>
Can someone explain the Evangelion connection?
>>
>>81424823
How would Japanese people know the difference between good and bad English? This film was made by Japan, for Japan.
>>
>>81424954
Directed by Anno, right?
>>
>>81424954
Directed by Anno, has some weird shit in it such as the embryo and the humanoids at the end. There's no real connection, just certain thematic ones.
>>
>>81424857
She was and that was the point
>>81424959
General audiences wouldn't know, but that was the idea behind it. The whole film pokes fun at all kinds of screwy aspects of Japanese gov. Anno is shamming them
>>
>>81424954
Anno wants to destroy Japan.
>>
>>81424269
This design is so bad. It screams for thick memes.
>>
>>81424269
Body horror can only work if the horror is humanoid, retard.
>>
I have never seen any Godzilla movie. Where do I start? What should I avoid?
>>
>>81427619
>Where do I start
with some real cinema
>What should I avoid
godzilla and other monster flicks
>>
>>81425012
The soundtrack reminded me of evangelion. But they always used the good songs during the boring office scenes, so that was wasted potential.
>>
>>81427670
>Real cinema
Okay, I'm just gonna watch Age of Ultron again
>>
File: zalbinogoji_by_dopepope-dau5nn9.jpg (357KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zalbinogoji_by_dopepope-dau5nn9.jpg
357KB, 1440x1080px
>>81427079
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.