[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was it an homage or was it literally the same prop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: coolgun.png (1MB, 710x933px) Image search: [Google]
coolgun.png
1MB, 710x933px
So was it an homage or was it literally the same prop?
>>
that gun is probably dead by now
>>
>>81416591
F
>>
If it was the exact same prop they would've mentioned that on Talking Dead. They noted it was an homage of course.
>>
>>81416591
>probably
>>
>>81416568

very often the same prop pops up in different productions, like that one news paper everyone always reads with the black haired woman and the headline about the president getting a housing bill that they've been trying to pass for 60 years
>>
>>81416568
it was both. JDM is apparently a gun guy and wanted to pay homage to snake.
Also there are like literally 5 major armorers in LA that everybody uses for their movies and shows. Somebody on /k/ claimed to have worked with them and said lots of guns literally just sit in bins or in storage until they are rented again, unless the prop guy/armorer buys them himself (in which case he can rent them to who ever they want)
>>
File: kevin.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
>THE WIDOWS ALIVE
>GUNS A BLAZIN
>>
>>81416568
Snake Plissken ditch that gun in 1996.
>>
>>81417078
Or 1998.
>>
>>81417067

Please tell me this music isn't really from the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21CLtI7qW8o
>>
It's the same prop but used as an homage. Teu asked for it specifically
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.