[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNL pregame - Louis CK hosting edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
Starts in 2 hours.
Will they go after Drumpf for Syria? I just love SNL. They take the hammer to Agent Orange, every weekend.
Oh and Louis CK is hosting.
>>
>>81416141
didnt he just host? do they just cycle out the same 4-5 people every few months now?
>>
>>81416141
>Will they go after Drumpf for Syria?
Seems like all your leftist faggot friends are big fans of it so no, probably not.
>>
>>81416141
Been looking forward to this one for weeks! My wife's on her way back after picking up her son from campus so we can watch it all together.
>>
Louis Cuck King will attack Trump for not opening America's borders to the limitless flood of olive skinned muscular Levantine bucks who could be pumping his daughters all day long already if Drumpf wasn't such a fascist asshole
>>
File: Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg (67KB, 558x750px) Image search: [Google]
Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg
67KB, 558x750px
>the stage is set and Louis walks on stage after the opening tune, the audience claps enthusiastically
"Well well, who woulda you guys wanted a fat old white guy on stage?"
>the audience looks shocked, appalled, someone yells "Ay what the fuck mang!"
"No no, I was talking about Drumpf!"
>the audience flinches and boos and hisses at the mere mention of Blimpfs name
"Now, now, while I was cleaning the bull's mess off my wife earlier today, I asked her if I should do anything special for tonight."
>quiet giggles spurt from the audience, a faint humming could be heard
"I realize that a tiny-headed tangerine won't ever compare to the big, big embrace our nation's first black president had."
>several "YEE YEE NIQQA" shouts are heard, the white couples give nods of solidarity
"So I thought I decided to treat you all tonight to something fun..."
>the humming grows louder, the audience is on the edge of their seat
"Your tickets tonight went towards the expenses of bringing these foreign friends from the heart of Africa to us, let 'em in!"
>the doors slam open and two lines of tall swarthy dark Nubian men shuffle in, humming to the tune of Uptown Funk
"Ladies and gentlemen, before we commence, I just want to let you know that this segment is dedicated to you Trump. To your ignorance and bigotry that shouldn't be tolerated in this country."
>the audience is foaming at the mouth, yips and cheers are heard, they are breaking into standing ovation
>as the blackest of black men descend upon the euphoric audience, Louis turns to the camera
"LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!"
>>
>>81416141
They have made fun of every preident for 40 years from either party except one.
>>
>>81416760
a writer literally said obama was too cool to make fun of
>>
File: 1421848816023.png (145KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1421848816023.png
145KB, 724x611px
>>81417381
>>
File: 1486990617760.jpg (50KB, 557x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486990617760.jpg
50KB, 557x480px
I don't like SNL.

I do like that their utterly lame American 'comedy' manages to piss /pol/ and Trump off so much, so frankly I hope they keep do it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.