[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna kill myself. what's a good movie for this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: hypnotoad.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hypnotoad.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I wanna kill myself. what's a good movie for this feel?
>>
Shrek
>>
>>81415631
Go do something semi dangerous and i bet you fight to live. Then think about why you really made this post. If you fought to live, do you truly want to die?

If you don't fight to live oh well. Not a major loss to the world.
>>
episode II
>>
Saw
>>
Happiness
>>
File: oslo, august 31st.jpg (351KB, 1264x1789px) Image search: [Google]
oslo, august 31st.jpg
351KB, 1264x1789px
>>81415631
>>
>>81415703
>i bet you fight to live.
yeah survival instincts are the reason suicide is so difficult, that doesnt mean you arent suicidal
>>
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
>>
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
>>
>>81415703
This is actually pretty true. The suffering in life very rarely outweighs the fear of death.

I thought I was suicidal until I was literally robbed at gunpoint. I still don't enjoy my life, but I know I can't an hero
>>
>>81415631
wow I love hypnotoad now
>>
>>81415631
A Short Film About Love
Spanking The Monkey
>>
>>81415631
any lars von trier
>>
>>81415783
Actually that is what it means. I am clinically depressed and refuse to take drugs and admit i think about suicide but no shrink beleives i will do it because i can tell them about almost drowning and almost being shot and i can tell them straight up that no matter how much i think about how worthless my life is i KNOW without a doubt i do not want to die.

Thinking about suicide is not suicidal.
>>
>>81415908
i hate him he only has one good movie
>>
>>81415631
Taxi Driver
>>
If I'm feeling down I like to watch cartoon movies. Anything by Disney is good
>>
File: detrolio.jpg (413KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
detrolio.jpg
413KB, 1278x717px
>>81415631
Watch every single movie by Zack Snyder, if after that you still want to an hero, then my son you were never supposed to be here.
>>
Watch suicide club, pay attention to it, think about it afterwards, have a great life
>>
>>81415941
that's not what I said. You can be suicidal and still have a survival instinct. That's why suicide is difficult to do and many suicide attempts fail. if someone tries and fails they are still suicidal. You guys are acting like this is some black and white thing where you can prove mental health on some technicality.

>>81415960
already watched again it recently

>>81415990
jesus I hate Disney
>>
>>81415790
>>81415824
>>>/reddiALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
>>
File: tombstone-159792_960_720.png (68KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
tombstone-159792_960_720.png
68KB, 586x720px
Harakiri is about suicide and is imo the greatest film of all time.

Or if you meant 'films to make me not want to commic suicide', Disney animated classics are the way to go.
>>
>>81415944
Melancholia is one of the best portrayal of depression of film. Stop posting
>>
>>81416085
no that movie is especially shit.
>>
>>81415941
>admit i think about suicide but no shrink beleives i will do it
My shrink flat out told me if I mention I'm thinking about suicide he will have me put in a psychiatric hospital. So I have never been able to be honest with him. It seems like a stupid move on his part. I don't think he is used to dealing with seriously depressed people. The first time I mentioned my anxiety he told me he had great success with a woman that got nervous before her tennis matches.
>>
>>81416048
I watched that shitty jap movie before. If you want an actual good jap movie you should waste the taste of tea.
>>
>>81416164

Haha wtf

I told my shrink all about my suicidal thoughts and he never locked me up. He didnt even do it when I cut myself and got pretty close to actually doing it when I was 17.
>>
>>81416164
I havehad 3 different va shrinks in the last 5 years and none of them have even tried to take my guns. I straight up tell them yea i consider it but who the fuck hasn't. But i tell them about a near death and assure them i don't want to die and thats that.
>>
>>81415631
Fight Club or The Dark Knight
>>
>>81415631
teh habbening
>>
>>81416164
be honst with him or change shrinks dude. You're wasting ur fucking money
>>
>>81416365
>Fight Club or The Dark Knight
for fucks sake
>>
ĈIUJ GLORO AL LA HYPNOTOAD
>>
leaving las vegas
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.