[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave capekido to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: batwink-loop.gif (25KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
batwink-loop.gif
25KB, 260x260px
Leave capekido to me.
>>
Reminder: the upcoming NighWing movie is a direct sequel to this movie despite being PG-13 and live action
>>
>>81414571
How? You're telling me a Lego movie is getting a live action sequel, how are they gonna spin this?
>>
>>81414619
It's not a sequel, but the director of The Lego Batman Movie is directing the live action Nightwing movie.
>>
>>81414536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRR2D6a0_g
you mean SHITkino
>>
>>81414619
the events in Lego Batman take place in Nightwings imagination to a degree.

The opening sequence to Nightwing is going to be a recap of his life as Robin done in Lego
>>
>>81414857
Lego Batman isn't a sequel and it's the best Batman movie in existence.
>>
>>81414927
you're wrong on both accounts, especially the latter. back to >>>/co
>>
File: drop dead.jpg (39KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
drop dead.jpg
39KB, 650x300px
>>81414927
Batman Returns
Dark Knight
Batman (burton)
Adam West Batman Movie
Batman Begins
Batman Forever
BANE
Evening with Batman and Robin
Batman and Robin (george clooney)

(i excluded Mask of Phantasm because then id have to list all the DCAU batman-direct to-DVD movies)
>>
>>81414662
How? Are you telling me that you'll reply to this or your mom will die in her sleep?
>>
>>81415161
its a sequel.
Lego Batman happens in Nightwings imagination
>>
>>81415161
;p lol
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (4KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
4KB, 281x180px
>>81414536
>tfw you go to see this movie with your friends because you thought it would be kino
>tfw you're the only person there potty trained
>parents are giving you the evil eye
>little fat mexican kid giving me dirty stares while he drinks his jumbo diet coke
>>
>>81415161
tricky one
>>
The fact that a good number of you grown ass men who post here paid money to see this sickens me.
>>
>>81416060
t. Nigger
Can you anons believe that dick joke?
>executive producer Steve Mnuchin
DAMMIT DRUMPFFFF
>>
>>81416060
My mom actually bought my ticket for me.
>>
>>81416060
>>81416434
My wife bought tickets for her son and me
>>
>>81415161
not an argument.
>>
>>81415161
>>
>>81415143
>>81415042
>one movie in a franchise
>a sequel
WRONG
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.