[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot af

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Hot af
>>
>>81413431
yes
>>
File: 1491623351492.jpg (700KB, 2658x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1491623351492.jpg
700KB, 2658x4000px
>>81413431
>>
Doesn't matter how hot she is. She's still stuck under one of those ugly as sin suits.
>>
>half Indian with a British accent

Literally the worst combination.
>>
We got to reach out to Pink and make a pipeline to Brown.

Ridin' through this world...
>>
>>81414893
OH, Jax posting.
>>
>>81414760
>>>/pol//
>>
>>81413431
Jordan Spence is a lucky man
>>
>>81415768
Yep
>>
Just got back from the movie.

Soundtrack was boring as fuck. They could have not had a soundtrack at all and it would feel the same.

The zords all running through the valley was bretty gud until some chuckle fuck went "LOL GUYS WHAT IF BILLY WAS BACKWARDS HAHA" and someone else said "good idea. do it."

They could have done either the Theme song or a remix when the Megazord rose up from the pit, but instead we got "...duh nu nu na..."
So that was an epic moment wasted.

And it should have been "Make my goldar grow" not make my monster grow.

Also during the mid credits scene they should have either cut out the exploding locker scene altogether, or cut out Billy saying it was probably his fault, that way it could end on a "oh shit, did tommy just bomb the school?"

Billy really just had way to much screen time.

I mean in the scheme of a whole two hour movie it was an okay film, but the lack of a good sound track, and way too much focus on Billy, kept it from being as good as it could have been.

Amy Jo Johnson still looking fine as hell though.
>>
>>81416907
Is better than Ghost in the Shell tho.
>>
>>81416907
Good
>actually fighting with individual zords, which was like 2 minutes in the first season of MMPR before they went to tank mode/megazord almost immediately, almost defeating the purpose of individual zords
>character development. Anyone who says too much talking, not enough action needs to go back to Marvel/DC capeshit. Power Rangers runs on a team dynamic, and if you don't do that right you're basically having the same problem Star Trek 2009 did where Kirk goes cadet>XO>Captain in like a day. The Power Rangers in this film feel like they earned their powers.
>Zordon was given actual character and motivation this time, which was appreciable.None of that "trapped in a dimensional vortex" bullshit, dude was a legit disembodies consciousness inside a computer with a mission.
BAD
>forgettable pop soundtrack.
>DUDE KRISPY KREME LMAO
>no tank mode. It could have been convincing to combine the Zords to tank mode and still get pushed in the pit to Megazord up
>Rita not being sealed in a space dumpster
>not enough backstory for Rita/Zordon, instead we get 3 minutes of an obviously epic final battle that could easily have been 10.
>underusing the original soundtrack.
All things considered I think it's a solid start, but underwhelming compared to the formulaic dominance of Marvel and the desperate rush-flooding by DC.
I bet tank mod, Bulk and Skull, Tommy, Squat, Bobo and Finster will be present in the sequel.
>>
File: 1401917455478.png (540KB, 881x717px) Image search: [Google]
1401917455478.png
540KB, 881x717px
>>81417462
Well I would HOPE Tommy is in the sequel since they called his name for detention at the end.

and for Rita to have been the original green ranger, her Ranger uniform looked more black.

Maybe because of how dark it was in the scene?

but given what happened to Rita at the end, they're probably going to bring Lord Zed in, and he's probably going to be the reason Rita became so power hungry.

>inb4 she's redeemed ala Mystic Mother
>>
>>81415706
You need to go back
>>
>Making the blue ranger autistic rather than making him the gay one as a tribute to david yolst

missed opportunity: the movie.
>>
>>81418246
You thought gay Sulu was a good idea then? Even Takei thought it was stupid.
>>
>>81418269
Wait Sulu was gay?

I'm not a big star trek guy, so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>81418415
They made him gay in the last movie. It was stupid and pointless and even George Takei said they shouldn't have done it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.