[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead might do a time jump in season 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 800.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
The Walking Dead might do a time jump in season 8

Showrunner Scott Gimple tells The Hollywood Reporter that he and his writers have been eyeing Robert Kirkman’s leap forward in the comics. There was a pretty significant jump at the 127th-issue mark, which showed us that a real Alexandria Safe Zone is eventually established in Rick’s lifetime. Gimple would only say that they’ve been considering it, but neither he nor Kirkman would confirm its deployment, or how many years we’d skip forward.
>>
But that didn't happen in the comics until after their war with Negan

At this point it just seems like a gimmick
>>
It would be a good idea to jump forwards a bit for a number of reasons. One of them is the rate at which the cast are aging relative to time passed in the setting. Carl's change from season 1 is pretty dramatic, but the worst is probably that "baby" being around 1 year old.
>>
>>81411398
Doing a time jump at the beginning of All Out War makes zero sense. They dont have the ammo to last months, let alone years(like the time jump in the comic).
>>
>>81411702
Ammo has never been a concern, only guns.
>>
File: 1489466738734.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489466738734.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>81411398
i don't give a fuck
>>
>>81411398

i stopped watching after the pause in 6 mid season cause it was just so fucking bad

who the hell cares? people keep watching it cause its such a trainwreck of a "show"
>>
>>81411902
>people keep watching it cause its such a trainwreck of a "show"

Only millennials, since you little niggers are all hopeless codependents of marketing and corporate interests, with zero self-control.
>>
They should've done a bit of a jump in season 7.

>Rick is broken and completely subservient to Negan
>About a week or two later, he's decided 'this isn't living'.
>>
>>81412881
Sounds like Rick to me.
>>
JDM is getting old. Daryl's getting old.

How much longer can they keep trying to portray these people as late 30/early 40s characters?

I can't see JDM still doing Negan in 2-3 years.
>>
>>81412821
>Only millennials, since you little niggers are all hopeless codependents of marketing and corporate interests, with zero self-control
this is beautiful. I'll add that the worst part is that we think we're having original thoughts when really we're just following trends

you see, like that, I actually thought that was mine, then upon rereading realized I just rephrased your comment.

fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.