[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on double toasted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled4_zpsgifohtlp.png (624KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4_zpsgifohtlp.png
624KB, 1024x576px
Thoughts on double toasted?
>>
BIG
>>
aren't they based in texas? that's weird man, that's so weird.
>>
>>81407067
Pretty good, they need to upload all of their shit to soundcloud instead of putting certain shows behind a paywall.
>>
That dog is very interested.
>>
>>81407107
FUCKING
>>
>>81407067
Is it the angle or was Danielle always that big?
>>
No idea what that is, but if it's got fat milfs, I'm down
>>
I wish to have sexual relations with those fat white girls.

I mean is it any good? I was kind of growing out of Spill when they were on the end.
>>
>>81407107
>>81407248
This isn't how combos work.
>>
Co-Host was the only good thing about Spill. DT is just two niggers jabbering.
>>
>>81407274
If your black you probably have a good chance of getting with Danielle and i think double toasted is as good if not a little better then spill
>>
>>81407416
>waxed forearms
Ugh.
>>
I used to Lllllooovve Spill, so I was glad years later I found this channel and was able to recognize the main dudes voice
>>
>>81407067
Search "hand expression" on youtube.
>>
>>81407416
She's that kind of ugly that you just want to punch it into a bloody pulp. Fuck, she triggers me hard.
>>
>>81407067
I miss let's do this!. It was amazing what they got away with.
>>
>>81407067
link to said episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.