[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Void

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

Ho... Lee... Fuck... This was absolutely amazing. Pure horror kino.
>>
Don't you mean

>Finally the Lovecraft movie we've been waiting for!

That how you usually shill.
>>
>>81406723
Do you consider every new release movie thread a shill thread? I pirated the movie btw
>>
>>81406698
the visuals were kino the rest sadly not.
>>
Enjoyable, but the crappy acting was distracting as fuck.
>>
>>81407146
but that looks absolute shit.
>>
>>81407628
Why?
>>
it was okay
>>
I hated it.
The effects were kinda cool, but they failed to have the monsters interact with the rest of the cast in a convincing way so whatever. Like I mean when the monsters grabbed a cast member or whatever it'd always be juist a shot of a tentacle grabbing their leg or something, we never got to see them interact with the whole thing.
>>
>>81407811
I think you watched The Mist by mistake, bro.
>>
The first doctor chick getting changed into a voidbeast was cool as fuck. If I weren't dead inside I might have felt actual fear from it. For such a tiny budget I really adored this movie, Hollywood could learn from it.
>>
File: shill thread successful.jpg (84KB, 930x580px) Image search: [Google]
shill thread successful.jpg
84KB, 930x580px
>>814066984

good job Son. here's your payment.
>>
the special effects looked a bit too cheap, im mainly reffering to the point where he tried to burn the daugther and it was just her with the fire closer to the camera
jesus christ that was so cheap
maybe if they had 1 more million dollar they could have made puppets move a bit more fluently, have better tentacles and they could do something with them
but ill give them an A+ for effort
>>
>>81406723
Yeah expect atleast 10 The Void threads daily. They will either be

>What did you think about The Void, a low budget Lovecraftian horror thriller

or

>HOLY FUCK THIS MOVIE (THE VOID, TRUE LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR FILM) WAS GOOD AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO SEE IT TODAY
>>
I liked it a LOT. For the apparent low budget, it looked like everything they spent made it on screen... While the effects weren't perfect, at least they weren't CGI. It was actually a lot better than I was expecting it to be... One of the better horror movies I've seen in a long while!
>>
>>81408880
$82,000 (usd), that is an amazing feat, it's not perfect, but if that's what they did with less than 100 thousand, imagine with a holywood budget
>>
it was truly horrible
>>
>>81406698
this get released on any sites yet? how the fuck are you guys watching this shit?
>>
I liked it a LOT. For the apparent low budget, it looked like everything they spent made it on screen... While the effects weren't perfect, at least they weren't CGI. It was actually a lot better than I was expecting it to be... One of the better horror movies I've seen in a long while!
>>
>>81406770
when you over exaggerate that much in an op yeah I consider you a shill. Didn't say you were a good one but you are one.
>>
>>81409230
fuck off, normie
>>
>we want the reddit audience
>>
is this going to be one of those movies where people fight between it being absolute shit or absolute perfection when in reality it's average
>>
>>81409490
below average*
>>
>>81409178
where do you get that 82K nonsense? that's just the amount they bilked out of some idiots via kickstarter for the purpose of doing some additional creature effects shots. the whole thing probably cost a couple hundred thou.
>>
>>81409626
go back to your pg-13 "horror" childling
>>
>>81409710
you are going to see that number a lot, its their marketing gimmick
its their "it took 12 years to make"
>>
>>81409825
they should put the number of how many people torrented it on the DVD case as advertising as well while they're at it.

at least if it was so cheap I don't have to feel guilty for not paying for it
>>
>>81409626
Nah it was pretty average.
>>
>>81410031
name 3 better horror flicks from the past 5 years.
>>
>>81410216
Dont Breathe
The VVitch
Green Room
>>
Is it as pretentious as the witch?
>>
>>81410441
>green room
>horror
lol

Not him, but fuck me this is a horrible list. The Void is probably even better than Don't Breathe, tbqh. They were both shit.
>>
Did anybody notice that a few of the monsters in the trailers didn't show up in the film? I'm referring to the red eyed demon and the humanoid with the light shooting out of its eyes/mouth. I was disappointed
>>
>>81410216
Oculus
Ouija Origin of Evil
Hush
>>
torrent link PLEASE
>>
>>81406698
Downloading it now and then coming back to this thread to either shit on it or agree
>>
>>81410675
don't watch it
>>
>>81410675
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+void+torrent
literally first link
>>
>>81410675
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+void+torrent
>>
>>81410724
delete it now
>>
>>81409710
>>81409825
lmao, retards it was crowdfunded.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-void--10#/
>>
>>81409317
Oh, sorry our opinions differ. You know part of being an adult is acknowledging people may differ from you in their opinions and you should through a little hissy fit and shout "sh-shill!" just because of it.
>>
>>81409230
PassThePopcorn
>>
>>81412161
I would value your opinion more if you weren't such a over exaggerating fag.
>this movie made me cum in my pants it's so fucking good guys! lol best kino i've ever seen in my life
>>
>>81409230
movie theatres, dumbass
>>
>>81412249
I would value your opinion if you weren't a depressing contrarian faggot as well!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.