[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Daredevil_Final_Poster.png (669KB, 568x810px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_Final_Poster.png
669KB, 568x810px
Why is he the worst part of the show?
As much as I hated Elektra, he ruined the end of season two.
I look so forward to Luke Cage to get away from Mathew.
>>
>>81406191
>Why is he the worst part of the show?
He's not, dumbass. Foggy and Karen Page and even Rosario Dawson are.
>>
>liking Luke Cage

He's 10x more boring. Murdoch is the only interesting character out of the 4 Defenders.
>>
>>81406191

Matt's a good character if you can relate to catholic guilt and dating someone you shouldn't but can't stop because they're too much fun.
>>
all the fucking Ninjas
>>
When do they launch the punisher?
>>
>>81406224
>>81406260
Honestly, I think all those characters are better than Matthew.
He's a dick and the only person who redeems the end of the series is Claire (Rosario Dawson),
I CAN'T STAND Mathew, he lost everyone.
I watched Jessica Jones before Season Two Daredevil, but damn, Season Two Daredevil was shit.
I even hated Elektra who didn't get serious character development after Matt leaves her.
Jon Berthal carried ALL OF SEASON TWO.
And even as shit as Elektra is, she carried the end of the show.
>>
I really wanna discuss Daredevil's character, Matthew.
>>
>>
Why was he so pissy about Frank killing people in S2? Didn't he drop a fire extinguisher on some guys head from a few stories up in S1? Even if that didn't kill him, he's at best, fucking paralyzed. So it's bad to end someone's life with one quick, painless shot to the head, but it's fine to turn someone into a vegetable?
>>
>>81407577
EXACLTY why I hate him.
Mathew is retarded.
He goes by this own code that even Claire doesn't get.
>>
I strongly disagree. He's not the worst part, Electra is. Jon did a great job of portraying the other side. Page is great eye candy. Would like more shots of them legs desu senpai. All in all daredevil will be the most interesting part of the upcoming defenders.
>>
>Daredevil season 1
>Daredevil season 2
>Luke Cage
>Jessica Jones
>
>
>
>
>Iron Fist

Is there are any hope The Defenders will be good?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (367KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
367KB, 3000x1688px
>>81408101
I disagree.
I understand Matthew lost all his friends being Daredevil.
But he trashed everyone for Elektra just to trash her too.
Frank is the best character and I can't wait for his show, WHICH is gonne have her.
She's the biggest part of Punisher from the Daredevil show.
As much as I like him, she's only shoehorned and she's gonna have as much spotlight in his entire "show."
>>
>>81407805
The constant, shifting struggle between what's right and wrong is a big part of my problem with all the Marvel shows on Netflix, and they all seem to get worse when Claire gets involved.

These are vigilantes fighting against criminals who are often armed and already guilty of many violent crimes including murder. It's mentioned time and again that the law system is incapable of providing safety or justice, but we have to sit through this annoying conversation every time one of the characters starts hurting the bad guys.
>>
>>81408529
>>81408101
I didn't mean Karen, I meant Elektra.
Sorry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.