[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did joker take to put all the knives in this manner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 49267.jpg (220KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
49267.jpg
220KB, 1280x536px
How long did joker take to put all the knives in this manner? Did ask his men to buy the knives or did he order them in bulk from amazon?
Really makes you think. >pic related
>>
>>81405919

Is Joker autistic?
>>
>>81405919
Implying he doesn't have a personal knife arranger

come on senpai
>>
>>81405919
whats are those green bags on the right?
>>
>>81405919
times i acted like the joker
joker
>buy me like 50 knives 20 roses and 40 handguns and 2 champagne bottles 5 stacks of money and 15 handguns
henchmen
>why boss
joker
>don't ask just do it
10 min later
joker
>now arrange it in a circular manner and leave space in between.
>>
>>81405919

about 15 minutes to lay them all out like that. is your ADHD that bad?
>>
>>81405919
is the outer rim supposed to be a piano?
jeezus
>>
>>81407144
>jeezus
holy shit
>>
>>81405919
I wonder who did his tats and how the process of creating them went.

Did joker show up with a comic and told the guy " i want various Ha´s of different sizes on my right chest, think you can replicate that font?"
>>
>>81407199
why did david ayer screw up the character so bad
>>
>>81407199
>he didn't see the extended cut
>>
>>81406966
leftover dog shit from the movie
>>
>>81407382
should I bother?
>>
File: tat.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tat.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>81407382
>>
>>81407697
does joker go to the gym? I would love to know his routine. killer back and shoulders
>>
File: cod24ijzn0gx.jpg (128KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
cod24ijzn0gx.jpg
128KB, 1000x1414px
>>81407819
he doesnt skip chest day
>>
>>81405919
a lot doesnt make sense when you think about it.

i remember being constantly pulled out of spectre while watching it because i kept thinking how retarded shit was.

>bloefield talking to bond, suddenly all his henchmen turn to face bond at the same time
that motherfucker had to organize a rehearsal and have them practice turning in sync
>bond going through the base, walks down corridor with photos of people he's lost taped up in the cells
what the fuck was bloefield thinking, hey joe, go down and print out some A4's of these people and just tape them up in the cells, trust me, bonds gonna FREAK
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.