[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rotten tomatoes is such fucking bullshit god damn it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Rotten tomatoes is such fucking bullshit god damn it.
>>
Why do they keep making these Smurfs movies? There can't be that much of a demand for them.
>>
>>81405544
>There can't be that much of a demand for them.

YOU'RE WRONG.
>>
>>81405544
The only reason these movies exist is because you can't just charge black people ten dollars to sit in a large air-conditioned room for two hours.
>>
Is there anything special about the Smurfs besides being made by some french faggot who saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and copied the Dwarf concept from it into a stupid hollow series?
>>
>>81405504

Demi Lovato
Rainn Wilson
Joe Manganiello
Jack McBrayer
Danny Pudi
Michelle Rodriguez
Ellie Kemper
Ariel Winter
Meghan Trainor
Jake Johnson
Mandy Patinkin
Julia Roberts

I can't tell whether this cast is good or bad?
>>
>>81406201
>you can't just charge black people ten dollars to sit in a large air-conditioned room for two hours.

Nigga you been in the south in the Summer? You'd make shitloads doing just that.
>>
>>81405544

Dumb family movies like this always tend to make a lot of money because they're usually the only movie in the theater suitable for the whole family to watch.

And even if it doesn't make a lot in theaters, they'll make enough in home video sales because parents need something on the tv to babysit their kids for 2 hours.
>>
>>81405504
hardcore smurfaholics?
>>
>>81405544
The movies are funny as heck ignore the haters and give it a chance.
>>
>>81406994
Fuck off shill, now I will just pirate it instead
>>
>>81405504
Everyone who wants to see a movie will go the opening week, and then rate it.

Everyone who's meh on it goes later.

The number on the right will drop over time.
>>
>>81407053
I'm not a shill these movies are just genuinely good and while I don't condone piracy if it's the only way you watch it I'll still be happy because at least it will get some more word of mouth. Just don't watch Smurfs 2 that's the black sheep of the Smurf movie universe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.