[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: erin.jpg (148KB, 1264x597px) Image search: [Google]
erin.jpg
148KB, 1264x597px
Serious question:

Was it autism?
>>
>>81404300
You'd think as an autistic person yourself, you'd be able to recognize others of your kind.
>>
Here's a more serious question: Why did she over-react so much when she learned that Andy was dating Angela like... 2 years prior?
>>
>>81404761
autism
>>
>>81404314
If you speak to a blind person on phone while being yourself blind, how do you know he is blind too if both of you never said it?
>>
>>81404761
1) Angela is a huge cunt. Frankly, Season 2-3 Andy and Angela make sense, they're both assholes. It reveals that Andy's current "nice guy persona" might just be him pretending so he can fuck the receptionist
2) Andy ended being a horrible human being (Surprise!).
>>
No I think she was just mildly retarded because of sheltering and pretty white girl-privilege.
>>
>>81404300
Fuck, she was hot. I wish I was her brother so we could do TV night together.

But to answer your question, watch an episode of her Netflix show and see her autismo at work. Actors don't randomly play autists unless the shoe fits.
>>
>>81404899
the only reason they changed his character so much is because they were pissed he left the show three times to go film hangover movies.
>>
>>81404984
So then fire his untalented ass. Wide-swinging character changes don't make the series better.
>>
>>81404939
She was an orphan that grew up in the system.
>>
>>81404300
This pissed me off so much.

She's a mentally stunted orphan and still manages to get a job (a comfy air-conditioned office job) just because she's good looking and female.

Fuck her and her fucking female privilege.

And yes this anger is real and unironic. fuck her.
>>
Something about her doing jumping jacks turn me on. Maybe it was the bare feet and legs showing drom underneath her skirt.
>>
>>81405523
and basically got molested growing up by her "brother" in the orphanage and doesn't know that's not how brothers are supposed to behave since he conditioned her
>>
>>81404874
Oh wow change the premise>>81404899
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.