[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'MERE YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 19438458439.jpg (14KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
19438458439.jpg
14KB, 252x200px
C'MERE YOU
>>
Back in line
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (602KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
602KB, 640x1081px
OY SPIC
>>
I want 2 lambs, 4 risotto, 1 lobster and 2 soup

MOVE YOU DONKEY
>>
>woss iss?
Ice cream, chef.
>from the freezer?
Yes chef.
>fuck me
>>
"Fuck the lot of you, is that clear?"
"Yes Chef!"
"FUCK THE LOT OF YOU"
>>
Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their assets were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put some notes on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”
>>
>>81404035
I dont get it when he says 'lambs', I know its probably short for a dish but is there only one way to prepare lamb? Which lamb dish does he want? lamb salad? lamb sandwich?

he would probably yell at me if I asked him this
>>
PAN
>>
>>81404298
Interesting meme meld, 6/10
>>
>>81404365
I'm pretty sure that they only serve one lamb dish per night.
>>
>plate arrives
Right, thank you darling
>starts prodding at food with knife and fork
Christ.
>messily cuts up meal
Look at that.
>starts dissecting food like a science project
Dear oh dear.
>brings camera in for a close up
Unbelievable.
>squishes food into plate with the side of a fork
They've lost the plot.
>plants camera lens inside the meat
It looks like mother's bloody used tampon
>picks pieces off the food and starts flinging them haphazardly around
This is no way to run a business
>spills his drink on the plate
Awful soupy texture.
>presses food down with palm and smears it around
Bland, soupy, pretentious. I mean just look at THAT.
>chucks plate into the bin
Right, what we need is to simplify the menu. Keep it rustic.
>>
>>81405005
Kek
>>
>>81405005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
>>
File: 1442710441588.gif (418KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1442710441588.gif
418KB, 245x138px
>>81405005
>they've lost the plot
>>
WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?
>"It's sushi, chef."
IT'S FUCKING RAW
>*violin screeching noise*
>>
>>81404365
In a menu with only three main dishes, then there probably is only one lamb dish. Now If they were serving a variety of lamb dishes at a lamb specialty restaurant, your query would be valid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.