[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NCIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: NCIS.jpg (561KB, 2880x1260px) Image search: [Google]
NCIS.jpg
561KB, 2880x1260px
So, what does /tv/ think of NCIS?

I don't live in USA so I don't know this series until recently. Been watching all that I can see on my cable. NCIS, LA, and NOLA.

>NCIS
Good story, good cast. Quinn is a MILF. The case is a bit boring though sometimes and Abby's competence is bordering CSI level of bullshit.

>NCIS: LA
The best of the three for me. Great interesting casts. Fun cases probably because they're not dealing with navy things most of the time. Nell is hot. The bad thing is this might be the most action and trigger happy of the three. And that it feels like this is just another police procedural series but with NCIS name plastered so it could ride on NCIS popularity.

>NCIS: NOLA
The weakest of the three for me. has the weakest cast except King.The fact that one of the main cast is out after 2 season is not helping. It has the nicest office out of the three though, with LA's mission directive room being the close second.
>>
First two seasons of the original NCIS are pretty great. 3-7 vary in quality.

Everything after season 10 is just garbage though. They got a new writer who decided to push the le quirky empowered intelligent womyn angle.
>>
LE GRAB YOUR GEAR
LE ZIVA
LE DENOZZO
LE SLAPS HEAD
>>
It's terrible. Really predictable and the characters have no depth at all. Le angry boss, le jock, le nerd, le badass chick and le hacker girl
>>
muh boat
>>
>>81403131
You know, I don't really like DiNozzo's character that much, but now that he's gone, I kinda miss his weird antics.
>>
>>81403180
The series originally used a male equivalent of the Three Faces of Eve (Father, Son, Brother) for the male characters. It really doesn't work out when you take out one of the faces.
I stopped watching after the annoying blonde chick replaced Ziva. Did they really get rid of Dinozzo?
>>
>>81403259
DiNozzo left the show to star in his own one.
>>
>>81403259
Yes. They killed of Ziva offscreen and suddenly this kid that's actually the kid of Ziva and DiNozzo appeares and he quits to take care of his sudden daughter.

He's been replaced with a musclehead, a british, and a MILF.
>>
>>81403175
this.
>>
NCIS is Comfy Kino. I'm waiting for tonight's episode. Abby can be a little annoying at times
>>
>>81403044
used to watch reruns on 5 USA or whichever shit channel they showed it on, just filler really, filler in its entirety
>>
>>81403414
That sounds really bad.
>>
Top tier my Grandpa used to watch NCIS and J.A.G
>>
>>81403584
Killing of Ziva is kinda a dick move to one of their best character. At least DiNozzo avenge her death first before he quits.

Ziva is a better and interesting character than Bishop desu.
>>
>>81403798
Bishop a cute though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.